Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I just noticed this thread existed. I'm down in the springs and will have to come play with your group sometime this year. I have never played with THPers before. I hear it is much better then normal golf.........

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

SOOOOOOO much better. we play a lot of courses down south so it wouldn't be much of a drive from the Springs. Open spots for you on Tuesday at The Ridge.

SOOOOOOO much better. we play a lot of courses down south so it wouldn't be much of a drive from the Springs. Open spots for you on Tuesday at The Ridge.
Correction. Bear dance not the ridge

Confirmed:
Kc720
Pokeslice
My bro in law

Maybe:
Theballguy
J4u

Thanks for the invite, but I can't make it that day. I'll join you guys again soon, though.

Confirmed:
Kc720
Pokeslice
My bro in law

Maybe:
Theballguy
J4u

$60 with cart and unlimited range balls at one of Colorado finest courses!

I wish I lived closer...and didn't have to work.

Have fun fellas!

Confirmed:
Kc720
Pokeslice
My bro in law

Maybe:
Theballguy
J4u

$60 with cart and unlimited range balls at one of Colorado finest courses!

Confirmed
KC720
Pokeslice
My bro in law

Maybe
J4u
Theballguy
FNG

Tuesday July 21st at 333 pm and 342 pm. I have booked 2 4somes. Come join!

Confirmed:
Kc720
Pokeslice

Maybe:
J4u
My bro in law
I wish. Probably be August before I can do a weekday again

Any of you new fellas good to play on the weekends?

I wish. Probably be August before I can do a weekday again

Any of you new fellas good to play on the weekends?
I'm usually good any day other than thursday and sunday. Come down whenever :)

I won't be able to make tuesday. Found out this afternoon that the operations manager is leaving Tuesday at lunch too for the rest of the week. Making me the next guy in line to take care of everything. Hopefully next time. I'm sure now that I know this thread is here I will be joining very shortly.

I won't be able to make tuesday. Found out this afternoon that the operations manager is leaving Tuesday at lunch too for the rest of the week. Making me the next guy in line to take care of everything. Hopefully next time. I'm sure now that I know this thread is here I will be joining very shortly.

Next time :)

Agreed. I really want to play this course too. Such a shame.

Confirmed
KC720
Pokeslice
My bro in law

Maybe
J4u
Theballguy
FNG

Confirmed
KC720
Pokeslice
My bro in law

Maybe
J4u
Theballguy

Yea, I looked at my schedule, just not going to be able to fit this one in guys, really looks like a great course, hope I can make the next one.

Yea, I looked at my schedule, just not going to be able to fit this one in guys, really looks like a great course, hope I can make the next one.
Hopefully next time :)

Put me in coach...Bear Hunting it is. Unless something happens I'll be there.

Confirmed
KC720
Pokeslice
My bro in law

Maybe
J4u
Theballguy
Confirmed:
Kc720
Pokeslice
My bro in law
J4u

That makes a 4some! I have another 4some booked if people want to join. I'll leave spot open until sunday

Playing Legacy Ridge, tomorrow AM, for the first time. Any advise on specific holes, or is it pretty str8 foreword, any help appreciated.

Playing Legacy Ridge, tomorrow AM, for the first time. Any advise on specific holes, or is it pretty str8 foreword, any help appreciated.
Pretty straight forward. Just watch out for all the trees...

ps. They're all on #18

Back