NHL 2014-2015 Season

It is another voice, just not a fan of the affect his voice had in the way his old team was ran.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

In what way? 21 playoff appearances in 27 years? 9 division titles? 3 cups? 5 cup appearances?

The mans a winner and a brilliant hockey mind. Having smart people on your team is never a bad thing.

In what way? 21 playoff appearances in 27 years? 9 division titles? 3 cups? 5 cup appearances?

The mans a winner and a brilliant hockey mind. Having smart people on your team is never a bad thing.

Pretty easy when you have Marty in net for most of those seasons. Have missed the playoffs 4 of the past 5 years.

Jersey didn't go through a rebuild during those periods. The Leafs are not at the same stage as those teams.

Pretty easy when you have Marty in net for most of those seasons. Have missed the playoffs 4 of the past 5 years.

Jersey didn't go through a rebuild during those periods. The Leafs are not at the same stage as those teams.

They were when loud took over NJ at the beginning. I'd say it's a pretty good 25 year run for Lou, all in all.

They were when loud took over NJ at the beginning. I'd say it's a pretty good 25 year run for Lou, all in all.

NHL isn't the same as it was back in the late 80's early 90's. I'm not denying he's a great GM, the Devils were basically a dynasty during time. Just not a fan considering the others theyve brought in.

NHL isn't the same as it was back in the late 80's early 90's. I'm not denying he's a great GM, the Devils were basically a dynasty during time. Just not a fan considering the others theyve brought in.

But there's so much more to being a GM than the game on the ice. Team building, travel schedules, routines, etc. If Lou built a dynasty, he can train some young minds to do it all over again, even in the "new NHL"

But there's so much more to being a GM than the game on the ice. Team building, travel schedules, routines, etc. If Lou built a dynasty, he can train some young minds to do it all over again, even in the "new NHL"

Yeah but it's more fun to be a couch GM and complain about your team.

Marty have fun with Semin! Hahaha he actually fits in perfectly he might be the second coming of the Flower.... Haha haha

Sorry I had to buddy

Marty have fun with Semin! Hahaha he actually fits in perfectly he might be the second coming of the Flower.... Haha haha

Sorry I had to buddy

hehe I saw that, I dont know what to think about it... he has at least for 1.1M worth of skills... but i dont know if he still wants to play

hehe I saw that, I dont know what to think about it... he has at least for 1.1M worth of skills... but i dont know if he still wants to play
Yup always the problem with him. No frigging heart man but all the skill in the world to be a star. He scored some seriously clutch goals for the Caps

More dissapointing Bourque or Semin.

I think the Semin deal is a great one. Low risk/high reward. Good move by the Habs.

Man, did that feel weird to type.

I think the Semin deal is a great one. Low risk/high reward. Good move by the Habs.

Man, did that feel weird to type.
I bet.. Dude can be like TO in the locker room and man don't expect him to play any defense. Like I said earlier he has no heart wants his money and will go back to the KHL when he is done... My 2 cents and they are biased of course but there it is

No way Semin will be a top 6 forward in Montreal

Anyways on from a player that doesn't matter...

Caps resign Holtby for 5 years at 30.5 Million which in my opinion is a very fair deal and market value. It is exactly what I said earlier in this thread. Reward for a great season and dude paid his dues and he got paid.. Good for him.

And he's definitely not going to replace Prust...worst fight ever.

Haha that was great. Couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag

Semin will surprise some people in MTL. Book it.
Like he did in Carolina? He is lazy and when he pulls some of the things he is notorious for the fans will grow very tired of him. Just my experience with him on my team for so long

I'm sure we will be surprised, I don't know if it will be a good surprise or a bad one

Like he did in Carolina? He is lazy and when he pulls some of the things he is notorious for the fans will grow very tired of him. Just my experience with him on my team for so long

He's a guy who never deserves a long contract. Keep him on short ones and he will earn his money or else won't get paid the following year.

He has skills and he is dynamic. I wish the leafs signed him so they could've flipped him to a contender and the deadline.

He's a guy who never deserves a long contract. Keep him on short ones and he will earn his money or else won't get paid the following year.

He has skills and he is dynamic. I wish the leafs signed him so they could've flipped him to a contender and the deadline.
Good call that makes sense. He is only a complimentary player he can't be relied on to be the guy.

Although some of his clutch moments say otherwise, He just can't be relied on to be the motivated guy lol
Haha yeah I like that the motivated guy... Not sure he ever bothered to learn English either, his interviews were comical

He could surprise in Montreal, if he ever gets on the ice. Therian is probably not the best type of coach for Semin. That will be interesting to watch

Back