NHL 2014-2015 Season

Anyone else find it strange that Lack is putting a picture of Luongo on his new mask?

He's a real character/wierdo. I guess if you aren't used to his behavior it would come off as quite odd.

He's a real character/wierdo. I guess if you aren't used to his behavior it would come off as quite odd.

I guess most goalie's have something mis-wired up stairs. Guess I shouldn't be too shocked.

Lou or lack? nice little tribute though, I'm sure Lou helped him out adjusting to the NHL game.

All goalies are weird, volunteering to stand in front of vulcanized rubber moving at 100mph is just the tip of the iceberg.

Looks like Patrick Sharp is now a Dallas Star.

If jack Campbell ever develops they might be the team to beat.

I think we need a new thread for next season

Kesler signed to a 6 year extension for a ton of money. I feel that I am going to hate that contract in about 3 years. Hopefully there is a Cup to console me, cuz the Ducks are all in.

Kesler signed to a 6 year extension for a ton of money. I feel that I am going to hate that contract in about 3 years. Hopefully there is a Cup to console me, cuz the Ducks are all in.

Should have seen all the good riddance comments when the Ducks signed Stewart. I liked him when he was here. He had 20 points in his last 30 games on a lousy team and he brought an element of toughness that is tough to come by. I was hoping Buffalo would bring him back, would have been good to have him with all the young kids on the roster.

Well, the Stars should suck two guys less this season with their CHI pickups.

I didn't watch the ESPYs (would rather stick a needle in my eye) but I saw this pretty funny comment from Joe McHale:

McHale didn’t have such kind words for Canada’s favorite son when he noted that it’s been 22 years since a Canadian team has won the Stanley Cup. Justin Bieber is 22. “It’s not a coincidence, Canada, you know what you have to do.”

I didn't watch the ESPYs (would rather stick a needle in my eye) but I saw this pretty funny comment from Joe McHale:

McHale didn’t have such kind words for Canada’s favorite son when he noted that it’s been 22 years since a Canadian team has won the Stanley Cup. Justin Bieber is 22. “It’s not a coincidence, Canada, you know what you have to do.”

That's so ignorant though, considering over half of MANY NHL teams are Canadian born players.

That's so ignorant though, considering over half of MANY NHL teams are Canadian born players.

So you think Canadians would be equally happy if a team that was actually in Canada won the Cup to a USA team that had the majority of Canadian players?

So you think Canadians would be equally happy if a team that was actually in Canada won the Cup to a USA team that had the majority of Canadian players?

I don't think much of any argument surrounding that. Plus, I'm in Ohio so all I care about is Columbus winning hahaha!

It's just such a pointless reference to talk Canada vs. America with the team imbalance and percentage of Canadian players on American teams.

I don't think much of any argument surrounding that. Plus, I'm in Ohio so all I care about is Columbus winning hahaha!

It's just such a pointless reference to talk Canada vs. America with the team imbalance and percentage of Canadian players on American teams.

I watch most of my hockey on a Canadian channel and they rarely show games unless it includes a Canadian team. I think Canadians would be much happier seeing Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary win a cup over Columbus.

I just thought the comment was as much a funny shot at Beiber with him being such a piece of work.

So, being a goalie its the forwards and defenceman who block shots who have a screw loose. I have all the added protection stopping the puck, they don't. Very rarely do I get bruises. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So, being a goalie its the forwards and defenceman who block shots who have a screw loose. I have all the added protection stopping the puck, they don't. Very rarely do I get bruises. Lol

Well played sir.

No argument here, some of those guys that catch it in the mug or open hand are flat out crazy.

I watch most of my hockey on a Canadian channel and they rarely show games unless it includes a Canadian team. I think Canadians would be much happier seeing Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary win a cup over Columbus.

I think this is more related with copyights than with public interests. I can tell you that I don't care about Canadian's teams outside of Montreal, I perfer a lot of other clubs over them.

oh and please! give 25 cups to columbus before giving one to Toronto

I think this is more related with copyights than with public interests. I can tell you that I don't care about Canadian's teams outside of Montreal, I perfer a lot of other clubs over them.

That made me chuckle.

You know the way to my heart, you beautiful *******.

Back