Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the 30th marked down for golf, greystone, ravenwood, maybe blue heron hills ? I am up for any of them.
I just happen to have every Monday off, so maybe two rounds?

are we still looking at something in the lake placid area in september/october?
We're doing that even if it's a smaller group.

You'll be missed buddy.

Thanks. I maybe up again first weekend in oct so if not to cold might be able to squeeze one in. Need to see what my brothers show schedule is.

Thanks. I maybe up again first weekend in oct so if not to cold might be able to squeeze one in. Need to see what my brothers show schedule is.
It will be great weather in October. I know I'll be going back again for Thanksgiving. I am hoping we can squeeze one in then!

Playing Arrowhead Golf Club in Akron, NY tomorrow morning at 9:12am. Have 3, so room for 1 more if anyone is interested.

It will be great weather in October. I know I'll be going back again for Thanksgiving. I am hoping we can squeeze one in then!

Unless there's an Indian Summer in October Jim (Shankosaurus) is out :)

Paris is out that time of year, so it all depends on whether the ski slopes are open.

For the records, I got him out to Mill Creek in October...once. :)

Would love to join you guys on the 30th but can't really afford that greensfee right now with school/ college starting back up for the kids.

I haven't played Ravenwood or Greystone before and would love to. I am guessing August 30th doesn't qualify for their fall rates?

I haven't played Ravenwood or Greystone before and would love to. I am guessing August 30th doesn't qualify for their fall rates?

fall rates already?? feels liek summer has just began

fall rates already?? feels liek summer has just began

The leaves are already starting to fall at my course. Makes my stomach all knotted up knowing whats coming. I hate winter.

I love fall golf, 40* and above and I'm in. Just realized wedding isn't until 430...I maybe able to squeeze on a round on 8/30 depending on time...should be able to get KP as my wife gets along well with the family

I love fall golf, 40* and above and I'm in. Just realized wedding isn't until 430...I maybe able to squeeze on a round on 8/30 depending on time...should be able to get KP as my wife gets along well with the family

I love fall golf as long as the courses make some effort to take care of the leaves. I think I would rather play in temps 50-60 than 80-90.

I haven't played Ravenwood or Greystone before and would love to.
Your missing out man, specially Greystone. Play during the week or once fall rates hit, such a nice course.

Your missing out man, specially Greystone. Play during the week or once fall rates hit, such a nice course.

Joe, any chance you can sneak out with Paul for a round tomorrow morning?

I love fall golf as long as the courses make some effort to take care of the leaves. I think I would rather play in temps 50-60 than 80-90.

Same here. Pants and layering, who wouldn't want to play with all the options for clothing plus it's much more comfortable

Joe, any chance you can sneak out with Paul for a round tomorrow morning?
Wish I could buddy, I already took this Monday off and we have our summer party at work Friday. Just can't swing it this late or this week :0/

I'm in for August 30th. I'll do Ravenwood, even if I think it's way overpriced. Blue Heron and Greystone are viable candidates also.

Maybe we can do a doubleheader on the 29th and 30th.

You just made it so you have no excuse not to play. Afternoon tee times are a waste of the day anyways, let's get out at 7:30 or 8 am.

Boy I am REALLLLY tired of Monday rain.

5th time this year our league has been rained out.

Boy I am REALLLLY tired of Monday rain.

5th time this year our league has been rained out.

Tuesday hasn't been much better. We were rained out today as of 9:00 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back