Altered Course: New Golf Channel competition series premieres June 15

I guess I'm the exception. I love this show and am in love with the Serbian Sisters! They could break rocks.

LOL, the Serbian Sisters and Rory, out there breaking rocks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

LOL, the Serbian Sisters and Rory, out there breaking rocks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Serbian Sisters are blowing up my twitter account!

I guess I'm the exception. I love this show and am in love with the Serbian Sisters! They could break rocks.
They are awesome gitls that is for sure. There post competition interviews are the best.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Give me another all girl Big Break!!!!!

I am surprised that folks are still watching this show, I am with you Bstubbs42 the all girl BB's seem to be the best "reality" show done by TGC.

I am surprised that folks are still watching this show, I am with you Bstubbs42 the all girl BB's seem to be the best "reality" show done by TGC.

I cannot get enough of it and look forward to watching it. I just like the girls. The guys are a bunch of tools.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My girls are gone. No point in watching 2 teams of tools competing for who knows what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got this much time dedicated, you may as well finish. So it's the finale now? Who made it to the end?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

So is anyone watching the finale?

So is anyone watching the finale?

I just turned it on. This will be the second episode I've watched. Mostly just watching with my kid.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I will watch the finale, but now that the Serbian Sisters are out of it, I really don't care who wins. Bring back big break.

The worst part of the show is the annoying host that tries to look like she's running with the competitors. Well that and the frequent fat shots - if I wanted to see that I would just stand off to the side of one of the holes at my local course and watch 3/4 of the hackers out there hit it fat.

Altered Course: New Golf Channel competition series premieres June 15

Man. Watched every show hoping that it would get better but it didn't. I'm hoping there is not going to be a season 2. Where's Haney Project or Big Break?

Is this thing finally over. Simply put not my type of show.

I wasn't hooked from the start like Big break. The show seemed to be missing something I am unsure what but it was bland to me.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I will watch the finale, but now that the Serbian Sisters are out of it, I really don't care who wins. Bring back big break.

My thoughts exactly, love those girls.

I did watch and there was very little golf. It was mostly fillers with the competitor's side stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't hooked from the start like Big break. The show seemed to be missing something I am unsure what but it was bland to me.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It was missing good golf

It was missing good golf

Yes! I would have liked to see how those teams played without the clock on them all the time.

Back