The best shot of the round

Hit a 190 yard 5 iron today on on the #1 handicap hole (434 yard par 4) to about 8 feet. Missed the putt unfortunately for birdie, but will take par any day of the week on that hole

150yd 9 iron downwind on par 3 #17 @ Miami Beach. It landed just right of the flag and spun left. So close!!!!!

ae86583cffe6ce57e39f99f5b61ab410.jpg

Hit my tee shot on the 16th at Gold Mountain Olympic Course (par 3) to 15 feet, then drained the putt for bird!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Best shot of todays round. Par 3, 124 yards, 3/4 PW to 8 inches. The ball hit just past the hole and drew back to 8 inches for bird.

IMG_1397_zpso5rrasw6.jpg

Some great shots today!

Hit my tee shot on the 16th at Gold Mountain Olympic Course (par 3) to 15 feet, then drained the putt for bird!!

Ryan that was a slick shot dude . A tough pin position and intimation hole

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

A series of two amazing shots together, first was a launched 3 wood off the tee and a hybrid to inches off the putting surface. It was a par 5 so I am this far away from an eagle
2d04ec0ec09be70b0da2c84abc45938c.jpg
. It looks good the whole way but lipped out. It was amazing because our 2 groups of THPers from the Pacific Northwest were watching. I tapped in for bird though. What a great time we all had on a amazing and tough track

A series of two amazing shots together, first was a launched 3 wood off the tee and a hybrid to inches off the putting surface. It was a par 5 so I am this far away from an eagle
. It looks good the whole way but lipped out. It was amazing because our 2 groups of THPers from the Pacific Northwest were watching. I tapped in for bird though. What a great time we all had on a amazing and tough track

That was a hell of a hole for you. Those two balls were smoked.

That was a hell of a hole for you. Those two balls were smoked.
Thank you Frank,that will remain a last memory for sure from that round. It was a great afternoon with you fellows,hope to meet you all again soon

I'd like to pint out I gave you the line on that totally blind approach

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hit a couple of real nice approach shots to within 6 feet yesterday and drained a 30+ footer for birdie, but hard to top a chip for birdie for best shot of the round.

165 par 3 water in front all the way to the green bunker on the right 155 out, I land it this close
4b8f03e89d8df5fb28caf48c71301ca1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can't believe that damn thing lipped out...but that was pretty typical for our day, those holes were playing hard to get! Great hole buddy.

Had a mixed round but finally got a decent approach on the 18th with a nice wedge to this distance and I sank the putt for the only birdie of the round

20150809_125257_zpssokegfh8.jpg

Best shot of my round yesterday was my tee ball on the 375 yard downhill par 4.
I pulled the D200 5 wood and mashed a perfect high fade that ended up leaving me on the 100 yard marker. It was basically the only tee ball all day that went according to plan.

Had a few really good drives with the XR today... Over 280. But I think my best shot was my second shot a the 4th hole par 5. I was sitting down in the rough 252 uphill yards out. I pulled my 4 wood xr pro and knocked it about 2 yards short of the green. Extremely solid shot for me.

This is an 8 iron from 145 out, 4' from the pin. I actually spun back an e6!

01b5231655b50f97b1c65ae6cde37660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drained a 30ft putt for birdie. Pave was good and died right at the cup

170 yards out of a fairway bunker, hit a 7 iron to about 4 feet.

Made a good putt but ball turned right at the hole and stooped next to it.

Hit a nice drive on 18 that left me right in the middle of the fairway with 70 yards to go. Put a nice smooth 3/4 swing on my wedge, the ball one hopped the flag and almost bounced in for my would be first eagle. Tapped in the 3" birdie.

Had 4 good shots on a 540-yard par 5 for bird.

-A strong tailwind assisted, 350-yard fade that split the fairway. Teed it up high and channeled my inner Bubba. Made a ton of aggressive practice swings, and when I felt like my swing was where it should be, addressed the ball and ripped it. Don't think I've ever hit a drive that well; seemed like it was 100 yards high. Once back on planet Earth the dry fairway gave my some bonus yards. Allowed me to go for the green for the first time ever.
-192 left, took a 7i because of the wind. Should have taken my 6i, because I hit a great shot, straight at the pin, but ended up 30 feet short.
-Had a good read, but didn't give it enough speed, the break just pushed it a couple of inch under the hole.
-Tapped it in for birdie from about 15".

Best shot of yesterdays round was a recovery shot. I had driven the ball through the fairway on a dog leg left long par 4.
I was left with 155 yards to the pin, but had a low hanging tree in front of me. The only shot I had towards the green was a low hard slice.
I used my 4 iron, aimed my feet way left and the clubface right at the hole, kept my hands a bit forward and the ball a bit back and let't rip.
The ball flew like it was on remote control and stayed on the collar of the green and that lead to a 2 putt par.

Stuck it close on two par 3's. 155y to 8', made the birdie. 135y to 5', missed the birdie because my ball mark was right on the line of the putt and there was no way to get around it. Tried the putt 3 times and not once would it stay on line. Hard to complain about a par though.

Stuck it close on two par 3's. 155y to 8', made the birdie. 135y to 5', missed the birdie because my ball mark was right on the line of the putt and there was no way to get around it. Tried the putt 3 times and not once would it stay on line. Hard to complain about a par though.
Two great tee shots!

Can't say I had a shot of the round besides some killer tee balls, which either ended up in green side bunkers or run off areas after the 2nd shot!

287 yard drive down the middle on 18, stuck a wedge to 4 feet from 80 yards. Still missed the putt. The woes continues.

Back