Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Both are good with me. Earlier the better if we're in the States

I like Shuksan from the one time I played it. Never played north Bellingham but willing to as well.

Both are good with me. Earlier the better if we're in the States

Cool. Since Bret hasn't played NoBel, let's give that a shot, unless we have enough to book 2 groups, in which case I'll go Shuksan since they have more available. Any other takers out there?

Just thinking about 18 at Shuksan gets my blood boiling.
Par 5 with a 5i off the tee...sweet. Love the course otherwise though.

Yeah, any par 5 where you can't hit driver irks me.

Never thought 4h would ever be too much from 250...boy was I wrong :banghead:

Got North Bellingham at 7:08am this Saturday for 4. Bring your coffee boys :act-up: lol

Looking forward to seeing these glorious Legacy bags in person!

Bret, perhaps prod your brother and see if he's interested. If not, I'm sure we can rustle somebody up as a fourth.

Last edited:
Got North Bellingham at 7:08am this Saturday for 4. Bring your coffee boys :act-up: lol

Looking forward to seeing this glorious Legacy bags in person!

Bret, perhaps prod your brother and see if he's interested. If not, I'm sure we can rustle somebody up as a fourth.

Cool, I'm working on it. Assume he's in unless I post otherwise. See you Saturday!

And my brother is in. See you in a few days. Guess I better pack

Sweet. North Bellingham's greens must be Lightning Quick right now. Hopefully the greens keeper gets laid Friday night hehe.

Sweet. North Bellingham's greens must be Lightning Quick right now. Hopefully the greens keeper gets laid Friday night hehe.
Hahaha no joke. I've no taste for landing the ball next to the pin and having it stop 30ft away... :bulgy-eyes:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Or having a 6' downhill birdie putt turn into a 20' comebacker for par. The greens all have at least 1 EVIL spot.

Or having a 6' downhill birdie putt turn into a 20' comebacker for par. The greens all have at least 1 EVIL spot.
The greens keeper sure found it that one day with John and Dustin on #14...

The greens keeper sure found it that one day with John and Dustin on #14...

Next time I am there, I will leave the greens keepers a 40 Oz, The pins will be in the best spot the next day.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone thinking of the home course?

Yes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I am pretty sold on those prices. I drove by Newcastle yesterday and cried since it is in the best shape I have ever seen it but I know I can't afford to play there.

September 6th or 13th...Would love to get 8-12 people out to the home course. Thinking of breaking into two teams and playing 2v2 match play in each foursome. I'll make a separate thread if I can get a few takers.

September 6th or 13th...Would love to get 8-12 people out to the home course. Thinking of breaking into two teams and playing 2v2 match play in each foursome. I'll make a separate thread if I can get a few takers.

That would be a blast! Can't swing it on the 13th, I'll be out of town, but the 6th might work if I'm not traveling that weekend as well.

In other news, ArmyGolf/golf4life, how's the 29th looking for a round somewhere in Vancouver area?

That would be a blast! Can't swing it on the 13th, I'll be out of town, but the 6th might work if I'm not traveling that weekend as well.

In other news, ArmyGolf/golf4life, how's the 29th looking for a round somewhere in Vancouver area?

Okay lets see what we can do on the 6th. Frank said that day might be better too.

We should be coming back into town on the 5th, but I think its safe to pencil me in for coming up to Tacoma on the 6th to play with THPers. If I need a divorce attorney...well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it :)

We should be coming back into town on the 5th, but I think its safe to pencil me in for coming up to Tacoma on the 6th to play with THPers. If I need a divorce attorney...well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it :)

Haha hope you don't. I know we can get 12 out to the home course and it will be a ton of fun.

I am hitting the links this Saturday, anyone care to join me? I can play stateside as well.

I am hitting the links this Saturday, anyone care to join me? I can play stateside as well.

Sorry bud, I'm in San Diego this weekend. Another time!

Heys guys, first time posting in this thread! So I'll be doing a 2 day golf trip to Bellingham and Seattle with a couple buddies. Plan is to play 27 holes in Bellingham the first day and 27 in Seattle the 2nd day, 3rd day is track day at Pacific Raceway lol. Any suggestions which courses to play? We'll be staying near Washington National the 2nd day, so playing at least 9 holes there, was thinking of 18 at Newcastle but apparently it's not really worth the price tag? For Bellingham, nicer ones I found are Shuksan, Sudden Valley, and Avalon. Since Avalon is a 27 hole course, are we missing out if we just play all 27 at Avalon?

Some guys like Sudden Valley but personally I think it's a tricked out and gimmicky course. North Bellingham is a favorite of mine as a sort of Links-style course. Shuksan is great.

Back