Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

So, I'm down in Marysville now. I still intend to get up to Bellingham to play with the crew now and then, but getting up to Canuckistan is going to be rough from here. That said I should be able to play with some of the further south folks more often, so just wanted to throw that out there. I need to find a new spot to practice at now.
I head down exit 202 way often for the outlet mall John , when I make my way I would love to hit the course again with you. Always up for new courses

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I head down exit 202 way often for the outlet mall John , when I make my way I would love to hit the course again with you. Always up for new courses

Very cool. I'm just off exit 199. Definitely will have to tee it up when you come down, and like I said I still plan to get up to Bellingham now and then.

Very cool. I'm just off exit 199. Definitely will have to tee it up when you come down, and like I said I still plan to get up to Bellingham now and then.
Very nice John, I was just that way a couple days ago. North Bellingham is always a must visit. We have to catch a round before I go back home.

Might try to get out real early Sunday, anybody interested? Not sure if I can even find a tee time, but if so, interested?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Might try to get out real early Sunday, anybody interested? Not sure if I can even find a tee time, but if so, interested?

Wish I could but my ankle is still sore.

Wish I could but my ankle is still sore.

No worries man, don't push it, let that thing get better!

No worries man, don't push it, let that thing get better!

Will do,should be nursed back by 8/8. I cannot miss that

Ok im here at driving range far left light green shirt grey hat broad shouldered and sleeved dude. Someone please grab me...i know no one!

I'm picking up the outing planning discussion following last weekends get together in the main PNW thread so others can see it and possible join in.

Summary to date:
1. Potential bigger overnight weekend trip to Lake Chelan / Gamble Sands
2. Potential one day trip with a round at The Home Course. Darthweasel is unavailable the last two weekends of September. SkiBum is available the 1st weekend, but not the 2nd weekend.

Re The Home Course, I could play the first weekend of Sept, but only if it is a Sunday round (Monday is a US holiday). I may be able to play the 2nd weekend. Things are less certain further out, as the kids are going to be back in school and I don't know what their sport schedules will be.

Last edited:
I'm picking up the outing planning discussion following last weekends get together in the main PNW thread so others can see it and possible join in.

Summary to date:
2. Potential one day trip with a round at The Home Course. Darthweasel is unavailable the last two weekends of September. SkiBum is available the 1st weekend, but not the 2nd weekend.

Re The Home Course, I could play the first weekend of Sept, but only if it is a Sunday round (Monday is a US holiday). I may be able to play the 2nd weekend. Things are less certain further out, as the kids are going to be back in school and I don't know that their sport schedules will be.

I think I might be able to do the home course.

Summary to date:

Re The Home Course, I could play the first weekend of Sept, but only if it is a Sunday round (Monday is a US holiday). I may be able to play the 2nd weekend. Things are less certain further out, as the kids are going to be back in school and I don't know what their sport schedules will be.

I had forgotten about Labor Day on the 7th. I'll have to check with the SO to make sure of availability, as she may have some ideas for a long weekend trip.

There is a chance I could talk her into Lake Chelan for that weekend though if she doesn't already have plans, as we've never been there.

Home Course sounds cool. Would be sweet if we could massage 2 rounds in.
We have a Labor Day long weekend on September 7th too I believe.

As for the Gamble Sands/Desert Canyon/Bear Mountain (Lake Chelan) overnight adventure, I envisioned that as a trip with some long-term planning. Maybe an early spring 54 holes of awesomeness?

As for the Home Course, I would likely be down. My trial schedule is filling up, plus the kids are heading back to school, so I would need to know the date sooner rather than later.

As for the Gamble Sands/Desert Canyon/Bear Mountain (Lake Chelan) overnight adventure, I envisioned that as a trip with some long-term planning. Maybe an early spring 54 holes of awesomeness?

As for the Home Course, I would likely be down. My trial schedule is filling up, plus the kids are heading back to school, so I would need to know the date sooner rather than later.
I agree about the Lake Chelan being more long term planning. Especially since we are talking about playing during a holiday and holidays are nuts in Lake Chelan.

Another 1 day option is Salish Cliffs near Olympia, or White Horse out near where we were this last time.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The T4K house calendar for the 1st half of September is tightening up. I am down to the 1st or 2nd Sunday.

The T4K house calendar for the 1st half of September is tightening up. I am down to the 1st or 2nd Sunday.
Argh. I might be out for both of those...unless we don't end up doing anything for the long Labor Day weekend, in which case the 1st Sunday might work. 2nd one is already shot, I'll be out of town.

I can commit to either weekend. 1st weekend sounds best?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

First week of September looks bad for me, as I will be at the Disney event that week. But the following week I am down for sure.

Well, it's almost time. I will be in town starting this Saturday. Would be able to play Saturday or Sunday this weekend if anyone's up for it.

Well, it's almost time. I will be in town starting this Saturday. Would be able to play Saturday or Sunday this weekend if anyone's up for it.
Seattle area? We are going to be in Central Oregon on a lake, so I'm out. But someone's gotta be available to tee it up. FWIW, you could do a lot worse than Gold Mountain / Olympic Course down in Tacoma.

I play every Saturday so we can probably work something out.

I play every Saturday so we can probably work something out.

Trying to clear it with the lady - where would you boys want to play?

I'm pretty flexible for where. If it's us three I can most likely get my brother too.

OK I've got the OK, but needs to be local and preferably early if I'm going to join this time around. North Bellingham has a 7:08am and 8:38am, and Shuksan has 6 tee times between 6:45am and 8:30am, either sound good to anyone?

I like Shuksan from the one time I played it. Never played north Bellingham but willing to as well.

Back