Stolen clubs only fueled my passion

What's up THP! Just your normal 30 yr old from the Bay Area here.

My golf clubs, including my bag, shoes, etc were all stolen from my car about 6 months ago. Window shattered. Terrible mistake leaving them there overnight. I suggest not doing this. It's a very expensive decision.

Fast forward 4 months and I have finally decided to do some major research on club selection and found myself on THP more than my boss would like. Spent the last few months lurking and decided to grab an account. Can't wait to get my new bag, clubs, balls, shoes etc in the mail this week and have to thank THP members for helping me out! My old clubs were passed down to me and didn't hold any true significance so I am pretty stoked to finally have some of my own. When I get them I will post a WITB.

I plan to join the Albatross Club but unsure if it would be worth it for the remainder of the year. What is your favorite part of THP that I should check out?

Cheers

Welcome. I hope you found all the info you needed to make good decisions. Looking forward to seeing what you picked.

Welcome to THP!

"What is your favorite part of THP that I should check out?"

All of it !!

Welcome to THP! Sorry to hear about your clubs being stolen, but it sounds like you have a nice upgrade coming and that is always fun. Join the Albatross Club!! It is worth it and you are helping the Folds of Honor at the same time.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, We are glad you found us, and you've joining the AC club already,That's Awesome . We thank you and the Families of our brave men and women thank you as well. It is such a great cause.
As far as my favorite part of THP that would be the Random acts of Kindness thread, It is amazing what this family of Hackers do for each other.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. Glad you found us and good info here. Sucks your clubs got stolen but seems it worked out in the end :)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP...former Bay area resident.

Welcome to THP!, sorry to hear about the clubs.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Stay away from the equipment threads or you will be buying more clubs before you know it.

Welcome to THP! Stay away from the equipment threads or you will be buying more clubs before you know it.

Well I mean the threads helped me make my purchases. This is the new setup.

Clubs1_copy.png

Clubs2_copy.png

Higher Res Pictures

Bag - Ogio Grom Stand Bag
Driver - Cobra Fly-Z+
Fairway - Cobra Fly-Z+ (3/4)
Hybrid - Cobra Fly-Z (4/5)
4-9 Irons - Taylormade Speedblades
PW - Taylormade Speedblades (45 Degree)
AW - Taylormade Speedblades (50 Degree)
Wedge - Mizuno TP4 (56 Degree)
Wedge - Mizuno TP4 (60 Degree)
Putter - Never Compromise (Sub 30 Type 40)
Go Pro Hero 4 Silver - For filming purposes obivously

WOW very nice setup! congrats on that new set up!

Nice to meet you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another bay area guy! Welcome to THP!

Back