Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a $hitty everything​ I brought to the course that day. Fun though....

Fun fact, Mike Dean wore the belt you threw at him that day at the Legacy. Hahaha

Fun fact, Mike Dean wore the belt you threw at him that day at the Legacy. Hahaha
Haha. Oh what a tee shot I hit on 18 beltless. And then....well...now I'm pondering wedges. Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 for starters.

What don't you like about the MD2s?
I wish I could tell you. I love them around the green (especially from green-side rough). Anything 1/2; 3/4; or full shots I just can't dial in any consistent distances with them. I do like the weighting and when I play a pitch from the rough, they spin like crazy for me. I'm mental with wedges. I change them out ALL the time.

I wish I could tell you. I love them around the green (especially from green-side rough). Anything 1/2; 3/4; or full shots I just can't dial in any consistent distances with them. I do like the weighting and when I play a pitch from the rough, they spin like crazy for me. I'm mental with wedges. I change them out ALL the time.

I love my RTX cb for these shots, but I feel like I still need my other wedge for these shots around the green. I considered going 50-54 in CBs, but I will keep my 58 tour trusty, or whatever more standard wedge model

That is the EXACT issue i had with them. Absolutely loved them around the greens, but just couldn't get consistency with them on anything more than chips and pitches.

Went back to the Hopkins for awhile, and while I was consistent with them, I missed the spin of the MD2s. Then I gave the Ping Glides a try on a whim and they gave me everything I needed. Slight cavity, so provide some forgiveness, consistent as hell on longer shots, and spin like the MD2s. Would definitely recommend them.

If the Glides didnt perform, I was going to give the RTX 2.0s a go, but it never got to that point.

Back to pondering a swap at the 58* wedge, I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the PM grind, especially from the bunker. Thinking of MD2 or 3 as my first option for now, might head to Golfsmith to see what's on the used rack in decent shape though

Wait you are mental?

Haha. Oh what a tee shot I hit on 18 beltless. And then....well...now I'm pondering wedges. Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 for starters.

I LOVE those wedges. If they made an entire iron set that was just that club, but lower lofts, I would play them in a heartbeat.

I LOVE those wedges. If they made an entire iron set that was just that club, but lower lofts, I would play them in a heartbeat.

you know what, that would be awesome

After seeing Dev's Low Tide I sent an email to inquire about a Whale Tail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am Up and Down about pondering a Cleveland 2135 putter and Cleveland wedges.

I am Up and Down about pondering a Cleveland 2135 putter and Cleveland wedges.

That #8!!!!

Adams XTD forged irons! No clue why.. Always wanted a set.

Hey Dean, do you know how the Three5 fits on a Clicgear? Hopefully better than my Four5 or I'm def going another direction.
Mine wants to turn on it's side. Plus the way the bottom sits it rubs on the front wheel. I have a 2015 for sale if you want it?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My K15 is on the way back home so the G30 ponder is on the back burner.

Which means the Speedblade ponder is back on in full force.

4 woods. I need to hit a few different ones. Part of me hopes I love the FlyZ + 3/4

Wait you are mental?
You should see my rapidly growing putter collection--even though I roll that Tour Limited Black Carbon PTM1 LIKE A BOSS.

My ponder today and for the future is the Bettinardi BB1. Love that putter, but the wallet doesn't

Callaway Bertha mini 14*. My 815 16* is but I know it can be better.

Callaway Bertha mini 14*. My 815 16* is but I know it can be better.

Bomber!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Swung by PGASS today. Saw Wilson Staff FG Tour TC wedges on sale for $60. Pondering getting replacement set(s).

Bomber!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You know exactly how I think. If I get a mini soon then I won't want an 816 fwy. At least that's my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back