SeeMore Putters Thread

I have a trusty FGP Mallet that is getting up in years. Her paint is chipping around the edges and such. Anyone ever touch up a black SeeMore paintjob?
I'm considering doing the same on my si4.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sub one fifty or lower...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you don't mind used, you can get a nice 100% milled model for that. Keep an eye on Ebay and you can grab some great deals. Otherwise, I wouldn't be sitting on a hoard of 8 SeeMores!

This is what showed up from TMax14 constant bothering finally made him let go of it. Some guys won't be hoarders lol (JMan) jk. The DF I grabbed late last night may end up going to twentytwomonk in the end but might cost him his PR m2c. Well at least I hope. ?
3DFB5A0C-7647-4FFB-90F1-AB9793BE09ED_zpswghk9m6m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Hope you enjoy it. It's a beautiful putter, but its just too nice to sit as a backup to my mfgp2.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can we get a top view of that rogt

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeMore Putters Thread

Hmmmm kinda torn on that one.

Here's a couple more
27349a116d53993d67e0869a35c62eaa.jpg
ad753e3bb00e854856483eff16f57090.jpg

I was content with my X2 and mFGP until logging on this morning. *sigh* Nice putters rogt and TMax14. Really nice.

I was content with my X2 and mFGP until logging on this morning. *sigh* Nice putters rogt and TMax14. Really nice.
The HT is an awesome putter but just couldn't knock my mfgp2 out of the bag. Rogt had made several comments about wanting it so I passed it on to him. Now I'm on the hunt for something else, just not sure what that is yet.

The HT is an awesome putter but just couldn't knock my mfgp2 out of the bag. Rogt had made several comments about wanting it so I passed it on to him. Now I'm on the hunt for something else, just not sure what that is yet.

And I thank you for that.
Dual Flange, Dual Flange ��

Question for SeeMore users. The last few putters I have purchased have had a weight (Clevis pin) I think , in the grip end of CB putters they weigh about 0.064 oz = 1.814 grams. My question is this really enough difference in weight at the grip to feel a difference? I think most head weights are in the 400 range that I've seen or purchased CB from Seemore. Or is there a head weight to grip end ratio for proper weight?

Head covers restocked on the SeeMore site for those interested. Both red and blue tartans are back in stock.

Great. I am needing a new headcover. My red tartan is falling apart. The magnets have come out of the inside.

Question for SeeMore users. The last few putters I have purchased have had a weight (Clevis pin) I think , in the grip end of CB putters they weigh about 0.064 oz = 1.814 grams. My question is this really enough difference in weight at the grip to feel a difference? I think most head weights are in the 400 range that I've seen or purchased CB from Seemore. Or is there a head weight to grip end ratio for proper weight?

The weights that is used at HQ are either 25 grams or 50 grams. Hope this helps.

Great. I am needing a new headcover. My red tartan is falling apart. The magnets have come out of the inside.

What are you looking for? I have lots...

Here's a couple more
27349a116d53993d67e0869a35c62eaa.jpg
ad753e3bb00e854856483eff16f57090.jpg

this thing is sexy... ball alignment mixed with a semi-deep flange look without being a true deep flange... I'm not usually a mallet guy, but i would game this

The red tartan mallet looks fantastic!

New mallet head covers in red and blue tartan - just arrived. click Here

Your killing me! The red tartan looks awesome. And magnetic closure... It's just money right?

Your killing me! The red tartan looks awesome. And magnetic closure... It's just money right?

It's just money well spent on awesomeness!

We listen to you guys - thanks for the support. Hoping to have a few more soon.

Any plans for a giant magnetic closure cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back