Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sand wedges... Specifically the PM grind, CB RTX 2.0, W/S FG and SM5.

My last two iron sets have came with set wedges, so I love the forgiveness they offer. But, I am just looking for something different since I rarely full swing a sand wedge.

Last edited:
I was leaning toward the leather, the only bad part about getting my money back is I have to buy them straight from the Puma website. Everything on their is much more money than the retailers.

if that's the case and your looking to save some $$ go with the mesh

I have ZERO need for irons, but I can't stop thinking that I'm going to buy the Srixon 355 irons the second they're available.

Only if you correctly guess the number of days/weeks that it takes. Keep in mind I played the DBD for almost 7 months (long time for me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 weeks
Thanks in advance

Really pondering joining the local country club. They are running a killer promotion that includes two golf courses, two pools and all amenities at both golf clubs. Zero initiation, $99 for the first three months and $180 a month after that. No minimums or any clubhouse spending requirements either.

Hard ponder!

Really pondering joining the local country club. They are running a killer promotion that includes two golf courses, two pools and all amenities at both golf clubs. Zero initiation, $99 for the first three months and $180 a month after that. No minimums or any clubhouse spending requirements either.

Hard ponder!

That's a steal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still DG pros...

how much would you guys think a used set is worth?

From the bargain rack tonight... $10. Nicest club of the bunch.
c67ac567198f67965d1e7007e9c57dfe.jpg

Or maybe
e717306843fdd1c7762df26f780d16e7.jpg

Last edited:
Rangefinder,cannot seem to narrow my search down to 1

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I may have some reg flex available soon...will let you know what I end up doing with the ones in my Bridgestones.

cool, let me know

I may have some reg flex available soon...will let you know what I end up doing with the ones in my Bridgestones.

what are you looking for, maybe we can work a trade

Eyeing a SeeMore Del Mar X2 on the bay right now

I have a strong ponder for new irons. I probably won't act on it till next spring, but I really want something different. Probably will wait till next years irons are out after the PGA show.

Pondering what it would take to get one of these:

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back