The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Great round of #GuanletPrep today. Another coming tomorrow with e1iterate.

The appointed time is near...

10hrs til tune up match with "the other" JRod, DNevs, and Nate.
Psyched for that but even more so for next weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put the fear of Team Ethanator in them!

I am looking forward to following a long with this one. Every time I see this thread I remember how much fun I had last year. Just wish I had been able to do better for Ethan. You Team Ethanator guys give em hell out there! Watch out for Rhi though, she'll put em in the fairway all day.

I'd love to be a caddy for that group. Can't wait to see some of the scopes from the course.

Yea apparently Bradman and Maynard.
Some pople just prefer to root for the team they were originally selected for.

When you get drafted you dont cheer for other teams!

So I have to admit, I sort of wish I was going to this event instead of San Diego for my 10th Anniversary! Don't tell my wife!!!:beat-up:

So I have to admit, I sort of wish I was going to this event instead of San Diego for my 10th Anniversary! Don't tell my wife!!!:beat-up:

San Diego's alright...
abd2ee67ad7e2d118c85e50925e0de27.jpg

Hopefully I'm getting all this s*** out of the way today. 5 penalty strokes on the front 9! Struggling to commit to my altered swing that I've been killing it with on the range.

I am so ready for this. My game is pretty much there. Just need to round out the edges and I'm good! Looking forward to playing with my team, Zoo Crew, and the other THPers. As for the MVP spot, I hope that I am in contention for it but I just want to go out there have fun and play well for my team.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Big tuneup match this morning!!
59fdea48de020409d87d8459e278863c.jpg

Internet golfer golf balls and a bag Johnny can't show on the internet. Man it must be nice to work for Callaway.

Beautiful view on Hole 6 at Torrey. Team DNevs up 1.
bcc08266ddf16e1c4eee7325fd7f2154.jpg

The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

I'm sure Rhi is at home sipping mimosas and eating skittles knowing her game is ready to dominate this weekend!

Have fun out there fellas. Looks awesome

Neville goes back to back on awesome plays and wins holes 6 and 7. Birdie on 7 is a legit birdie. On number 8 tee with me and Johnny back to being down 3

Back