Michigan hackers, check in here

Looks like I'll be playing on Sunday morning for sure and most likely at Shepherd's Hollow since we have a funeral viewing at 4. Any of you fellas interested?

Unfortunately I'm opening at work Sunday so I can't make it. Sorry.

Unfortunately I'm opening at work Sunday so I can't make it. Sorry.
All good, man. We ll be heading out Monday afternoon and/or Tuesday morning as well if that could work as well. I just don't have any details for that just yet

Looks like I'll be playing on Sunday morning for sure and most likely at Shepherd's Hollow since we have a funeral viewing at 4. Any of you fellas interested?

I don't think I can make it to clarkston, but if you wanted to meet halfway(Lansing area) or so, I could probably swing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good, man. We ll be heading out Monday afternoon and/or Tuesday morning as well if that could work as well. I just don't have any details for that just yet
Could potentially do Tuesday morning. Keep me posted. I'll work on moving a few things.

I don't think I can make it to clarkston, but if you wanted to meet halfway(Lansing area) or so, I could probably swing that.

Im not sure that I can make it that far. We are a little hamstrung by the funeral viewing as well as the fact that my girl's parents are chauffering us around. How far of a drive would Lansing be?

Could potentially do Tuesday morning. Keep me posted. I'll work on moving a few things.

Awesome, I will. We talked about Boulder Point or Majestic that morning. I should know in the next day or two

Im not sure that I can make it that far. We are a little hamstrung by the funeral viewing as well as the fact that my girl's parents are chauffering us around. How far of a drive would Lansing be?

Awesome, I will. We talked about Boulder Point or Majestic that morning. I should know in the next day or two

An hour or so.

I booked an 8:38am tee time at Shepherd's on tuesday. $49/man. Hope you can make it out.

Unfortunately, we are a little too squeezed on time Sunday to make it to the Lansing area. Sorry I couldnt make that work. Hope we can tee it up sometime in the future!

What time sunday?

I booked an 8:38am tee time at Shepherd's on tuesday. $49/man. Hope you can make it out.

Unfortunately, we are a little too squeezed on time Sunday to make it to the Lansing area. Sorry I couldnt make that work. Hope we can tee it up sometime in the future!
Going to make me fight thru rush to get there ;) I'll let you know as soon as a guy gets back to me about switching shifts.

What time sunday?
Sunday is not looking good anymore, unfortunately. Had trouble getting a tee time in the window we had before the funeral.
Going to make me fight thru rush to get there ;) I'll let you know as soon as a guy gets back to me about switching shifts.
Haha, sorry! We were limited with the available times. Where are you coming from?

Sunday is not looking good anymore, unfortunately. Had trouble getting a tee time in the window we had before the funeral.

Haha, sorry! We were limited with the available times. Where are you coming from?
Basically Ohio. But different. I'm using my selling techniques to get my shift swapped, will know later today hopefully.

Regret that I won't be able to join, I have meetings all day Monday and Tuesday, enjoy your round.

I'm sorry but you're going to have to ignore my rather sub-par...but not sub-par...playing skills on Tuesday. Pm me with deets!

I'm sorry but you're going to have to ignore my rather sub-par...but not sub-par...playing skills on Tuesday. Pm me with deets!
Ha! You could shoot 200 and I wouldnt care. Glad to have you aboard!

What time are you playing Tuesday?

8:38am. Still have a spot available if you want it

8:38am. Still have a spot available if you want it

Sorry I've got meetings til 1-2 so I could meet after that.

Sorry I've got meetings til 1-2 so I could meet after that.

Gotcha. Wish I could slip another round in. Got some big family gathering going on afterwards

Alright I just booked 2:30 Tee time on OCTOBER 6th at Arcadia Bluffs for 4 players. Who's coming with me?

Quoting myself so others see this as the date is approaching. MichSlice is penciled in, and heard maybe from a couple others at the MI/OH gathering.

also Harbor Shores is doing a new pricing structure for fall, pay the forecasted temp... a round in the $60's would be a good value here!
http://www.harborshoresgolf.com/daily-fees.html

Quoting myself so others see this as the date is approaching. MichSlice is penciled in, and heard maybe from a couple others at the MI/OH gathering.

also Harbor Shores is doing a new pricing structure for fall, pay the forecasted temp... a round in the $60's would be a good value here!

That would be nice and I may be able to swing that, but I'm heading to Chicago for a few months so getting all the way up to Arcadia would be tough for me.

That would be nice and I may be able to swing that, but I'm heading to Chicago for a few months so getting all the way up to Arcadia would be tough for me.

No problem, we will have to try and get some fall golf in Illinois in!

No problem, we will have to try and get some fall golf in Illinois in!

Sounds good, I think I'll be on the north side this time

That is a course I have been wanting to play for quite some time, only problem is that is the day I fly out for California to visit some family. Otherwise I would have been in.

Back