TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
Just picked up a dozen today, I like Srixon and figured I'd do a test. Anybody used these and can speak for them?

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Yep. Played these all last year. Fantastic ball. Very very similar to the Duo but I find on a hot day over here they're a but better than the duo.

Used them in the past, but haven't for awhile. Wouldn't mind seeing a reboot of these this year. Nice soft ball.

I liked them when I played them. They are soft and a solid ball. I dont think they do anything extra ordinary, but they are a good ball at a good price point.

I prefer the Duo, E6, SuperSoft to the Soft Feel, but that isnt knocking the Srix by any means.

To me, the Q Star is a much better ball, especially around the green, for not a whole lot of money. But that's not saying the Soft Feel is a bad ball - the Q Star is one of my favorites, if not my favorite ball.

These are good balls.
So is AD 333 and Distance.
Srixon is always popular and known for its economical range of Golf Balls.

I have used them and switched to the Q Stars. But when my stash dies, I'll probably go back to the soft feel.

Anyone ever play the Srixon Marathon?

Found 1 and put it into play today for 9 holes. Good feel and distance. I didn't zip any back, but they did hold the wet greens really well.

Bought two boxes and played them this summer. Okay ball, but I like the Supersofts and Lady Precepts a bit better.

I do really like the AD333.... I also love Srixon's glowing yellow on the higher end balls.

i think most of the low compression balls are the same tried srixon but didn't care for feel off putter[like hitting plastic ball] went back to supersoft

Back