Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

You looking for morning tee time?
Not super early but mid to late morning would be best. I'd like to hit the road before 3-4

Went ahead and booked a 4 some for 8:09 at Deer Creek. It will be close to the mountains so your escape from the flat lands will be quick.

We can fill the other two spots easy...right?

Went ahead and booked a 4 some for 8:09 at Deer Creek. It will be close to the mountains so your escape from the flat lands will be quick.

We can fill the other two spots easy...right?
I would hope so! I just have to see what time my family flies out that morning. I'll let you know shortly

Family flies at 11 so 11:18 gives me time for goodbyes and what. Cool?

Cool..will change it. Unless someone jumps in here it will be just the two of us. The championship in Florida is taking a few away.

Changed it; however, they are airiateing starting Monday and will have to play the front or back twice. Will have the other 9 closed. Is that ok?

11:18 is now booked and for only 3.

Let me know if that works for you and there is one spot open if anyone else wants to come and see some good golf by Nate.

Look into gvr? They are not aerating

He needs it on the west side...not the farthest east you can go...ha. I wouldn't want to go clear through Denver at that time either.

He needs it on the west side...not the farthest east you can go...ha. I wouldn't want to go clear through Denver at that time either.
It's close to airport but his drive back would be a biotch

I do love me some GVR, though.
Look into gvr? They are not aerating

It's close to airport but his drive back would be a biotch
Thankfully I don't have to go to the airport. I'm staying down town for for the Pirate game

Looks like I'm going out of state for a one day trouble shoot and repair next Tuesday. Will cancel the tee time...one of these days my friend.

Guess my gut feeling about timing for the Championship was spot on as well with me not going to that. Local site needs attention as well.

Looks like I'm going out of state for a one day trouble shoot and repair next Tuesday. Will cancel the tee time...one of these days my friend.

Guess my gut feeling about timing for the Championship was spot on as well with me not going to that. Local site needs attention as well.
If you do your job right the first time you'd be able to golf more :alien:

If you do your job right the first time you'd be able to golf more :alien:
Haha...the utilities company (Comcast in this case) sent out their best to install their boxes into the system. They said our equipment is defective since they can't control it and just left.

One of the many reason's we dislike them coming in after we leave to do their part. We have to go back or talk someone through it 100% of the time.

I have a Wed 8:20 tee time at Legacy Ridge if anyone wants to join me.

Just moved Parker. Haven't played in almost a month due to the move and haven't got any practice in. Still unpacking, but itching to play. Have no tee time but if anyone is up for a round, hit me up.

Last edited:
I may hit the range at Family Sports Center for an hour or so this weekend.

Coming to town next week and bringing my clubs. Anyone up for a Tuesday or Wednesday round? The course doesn't matter to me.

Coming to town next week and bringing my clubs. Anyone up for a Tuesday or Wednesday round? The course doesn't matter to me.
i unfortunately have to be at work on tuesday and wednesday...

so who all wants to come out to Bear Creek golf club? im thinking one of these days we get a good group of people to come play my home course. fair warning, it is a difficult (but beautiful) target golf course, with tight fairways and ridiculous multi tiered greens. :). greens were punched two weeks ago and are healing beautifuly! currently rolling at about 8, unless we get a lot of rain, it should pick up speed and be rolling about 10 in a couple weeks.

the guest rate is normally $100. i want to get a good amount of people like 3 to 4 groups... all guests can pay $50 to me directly and ill cover the rest. rate includes cart and range balls.

let me know who is interested. as far as date, im open to suggestions, what ever is good for majority of people. time wise, morning is best for me, after 9am when i drop my kids off at school if its a week day. there are no tee times, we just get up and go when we are ready :)

Depends on the ribs...possibly

I'm in for a beating at Bear Creek. Difficult is putting it mildly.

so who all wants to come out to Bear Creek golf club? im thinking one of these days we get a good group of people to come play my home course. fair warning, it is a difficult (but beautiful) target golf course, with tight fairways and ridiculous multi tiered greens. :). greens were punched two weeks ago and are healing beautifuly! currently rolling at about 8, unless we get a lot of rain, it should pick up speed and be rolling about 10 in a couple weeks.

the guest rate is normally $100. i want to get a good amount of people like 3 to 4 groups... all guests can pay $50 to me directly and ill cover the rest. rate includes cart and range balls.

let me know who is interested. as far as date, im open to suggestions, what ever is good for majority of people. time wise, morning is best for me, after 9am when i drop my kids off at school if its a week day. there are no tee times, we just get up and go when we are ready :)

I will be out soon lets figure out a weekend

Back