Great TV/Movie quotes

in the signature.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Little Bill - You sir are a cowardy son of a b*tch! You just shot an unarmed man
William Munny - Well he should have armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Unforgiven

Great movie

They took the bar! The whole f****** bar!!!! - Animal House

We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. We've been kickin' ass for 200 years. We're 10 and 1.

Jeffrey!

Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem.

"Did they change the bee's face?" - KickAss

Get this big walking carpet out of my way!

Hamid: What's that?
Rambo: It's blue light.
Hamid: What does it do?
Rambo: It turns blue.

You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!

You're a hooker? Jesus, I forgot! I just thought I was doing GREAT with you!

haha we call that the stripper effect. I know what she does for money, but she's really connecting with ME, she must really like ME. (ME must stand for money endagerment)

Colonel Trautman: How's the wound?
Rambo: You taught us to ignore pain, right?
Colonel Trautman: Is it working?
Rambo: Not really.

I race cars, play tennis, and fondle women, BUT! I have weekends off, and I am my own boss.

He is the one

Well, if you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a a long wait.

"You guys got it wrong. I'm not locked up in here with You. You are locked up with ME!" Rorschach--The Watchmen

Hedley Lamarr: I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down.

Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh*t-kickers and Methodists.
Taggart: Could you repeat that, sir?

And my all time favorite---Lauren BeCall as Slim

You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow.:bashful:

etts notta tooma! - kindergarten cop

Four dollars? You know what four dollars buys today? It don't even buy three dollars!

Why are you sweating?
I was watching Cops.

You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Chewing gum helps me think.

Sweetie, you're wasting your gum!

Do you ever fantasize about men in a Turkish prison, Timmy?

Listen, loyalty is very touching. But it is not the most important thing in your life right now! But what IS important is gravity! I have to remind you Sully, this is my weak arm!

Back