Thanks a lot THP!

Completely understand CJ. Go take care of family and your work. Hope you get a handle on it all and we see you again soon.

You know we're here for you CJ!

No, not going anywhere. I will continue to post, but wanted to explain that I'm not one of the disappearing acts.
Just incredibly busy.

It'll change.

The fact of the matter is this is an internet message board about golf. Family, friends, work and everything else comes before it. Period. There is absolutely not reason you need to justify your level activity or absence to anyone. Focus on the important things and everything else will fall in place. Best wished bud.

Good call, when forced to choose between family and work stay the hell off the internet and forums, it should just be a "when time permits endeavor anyway and where you have made true friends that is unbreakable anyway".

Poke your head in as you get time CJ!

CJ your one hilarious guy. I think the forum will miss your presence. Ive been where you are though and I know what you mean but I still expect you will be around a little bit. I hope everything goes well for you and we are all here for you if you need anything.

Life is life, work is work, and golf is golf.

Get back to us fully when you can, I hope things settle down for you soon!

Post whenever you can, I'm sure everything will settle down soon. Take care of yourself and your family CJ.

You do you buddy, take care of yourself, it was great seeing you in August and I'll see you next year buddy.

Take care of you bro - if you need to talk / vent just PM me. I think many of us on here have been through some crazy stuff - I know any of the good people of this forum will be willing to listen / help - whatever you need!

Hang in there buddy. We are here if you need us.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Understand your absence CJ. Check in when you can. ...THP needs CJ and CJ needs THP!

In all honesty, I don't think you've been all that absent. Many people get busy from time to time and sure they may not post 100 times a day but I've noticed you still around here dude. I know you've got a ton going on at work and some of the other personal things we've talked about so I completely get it but don't think that just because life happened it looks like CJ disappeared

Big-man hugs, CJ.

We're here if you need us.

Skinny man hugs here!

You gogogogo 24/7 and could probably use a little bit of a rest..take it and relax and recharge yourself!

cover_54261117112009.jpg

We're all here for you CJ. Handle your business like I know you will bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back