I don't get much better satisfaction in video games than making someone quit against me in NHL online. hehe

I don't get much better satisfaction in video games than making someone quit against me in NHL online. hehe
That always feels good lol till I get matched against a kid top 5 in the world and he beats me 12-2. Wtf! His record no joke was something like 350-10. Nerd lol that was last year's but I'm tempted go grab the newest one because they are fun

That always feels good lol till I get matched against a kid top 5 in the world and he beats me 12-2. Wtf! His record no joke was something like 350-10. Nerd lol that was last year's but I'm tempted go grab the newest one because they are fun

That was me. haha jk. I was only like 40 something and 1. But it wasn't a bad record. So far 1-0 on 16.

That was me. haha jk. I was only like 40 something and 1. But it wasn't a bad record. So far 1-0 on 16.
Back in like 2012 or 13 my buddy and I had a killer record 2v2 but he's nasty. My solo record wasn't all that good. I was putting more time into Forza 4 drifting comps haha I just don't play very much anymore but I'm hoping to still be competitive in 6

Not sure if it's my internet or EA's NHL servers, but holy crap I only played one game last night and couldn't take it anymore. I hope it was either mine or the other guys internet for the games sake...

Not sure if it's my internet or EA's NHL servers, but holy crap I only played one game last night and couldn't take it anymore. I hope it was either mine or the other guys internet for the games sake...
Nhl games have been plagued with this for as long as I can remember. It'll improve I'm sure

Just ordered an Xbox One last night with some Dell gift cards that I had to use before the expired. Got it with the Gears of War set and already have Titanfall. Definitely plan on getting Halo 5 and Star Wars Battlefront when they come out.

If anyone wants to add me, I am Kutros77 on Xbox live. I couldn't find the password for my old gamertag from my 360 days so I just made a new one.

Anybody playing nba 2k16 yet?

I usually play Rory McIlroy pga tour, nba 2k15 and forza 6. My gamer tag is nwadub, feel free to add me.

I have Madden 16 and NBA 2k16 for sale, $40 each?? Send me a PM if interested. Both are practically brand new.

Im about to grab the new Astro A40 TR's. If anyone is interested in a pair of Astro A40's in the grey/light blue color way let me know. Super legit and have only had them for maybe a month or two tops.

Also, who is grabbing Creed/Halo/Duty?!?

Im about to grab the new Astro A40 TR's. If anyone is interested in a pair of Astro A40's in the grey/light blue color way let me know. Super legit and have only had them for maybe a month or two tops.

Halo, absolutely. Super stoked they put a ranking system back in it

I'll be picking up Halo 5 as well.

Halo almost certainly. Will wait for the reviews on creed before buying.

Grabbing the Xbox or PS4 Version? I think I am grabbing the PS4 version and ditching the A50s

Grabbing the Xbox or PS4 Version? I think I am grabbing the PS4 version and ditching the A50s

Probably the Xbox version, and get the mix amp for the ps4. I like the white color better than the black

Probably the Xbox version, and get the mix amp for the ps4. I like the white color better than the black

Nice. I grabbed the TRs today. Amazon was almost sold out so I went ahead and did it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we blopping soon or what?

Oh man I can't wait for this thing!!!

fba139eb1b9c776392fdf56d52b1b925.jpg

d938f1f80c4f26ff52fa904bc359585f.jpg

7d561fac4437d1d68f638df3eca6b8d6.jpg

7a1c7066a3a9fb23708c2c23d3f0e359.jpg

Also, Assassins Creed is really good so far

Picked up halo 5, so jumping on the 360 tonight to play a little halo 4

Back