SeeMore Putters Thread

I absolutely cannot wait to have the tour limited Carbon PTM 1 in hand tomorrow. I think we will get along great.

I want a new see more and a putter fitting anyone up for a trip to Nashville?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

28 putts today, first time sub 30. I can't say enough about the PR z3c.

I absolutely cannot wait to have the tour limited Carbon PTM 1 in hand tomorrow. I think we will get along great.
Hoping for some in hand pics as well as your initial impressions. I'm seriously considering adding one to my collection.

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk

Hoping for some in hand pics as well as your initial impressions. I'm seriously considering adding one to my immense hoard.

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk

A little correction

Congrats! That's some solid putting for sure. The z3c I had is the one putter I regret getting rid of. Such a fantastic putter

Congrats! That's some solid putting for sure. The z3c I had is the one putter I regret getting rid of. Such a fantastic putter

Yup! Great, great flat stick & my weapon of choice.

Played against my JV team last Friday (played every hole as a par 3 from 100 yards in) - none of the kids came close to my 14 putts. Saw several 3 & 4 putts. Wish I could get them to take an SPi lesson...

It's fantastic so far. Great weight to it (this feels heavier than the typical 335 that I saw other PTM 1's listed at). Rolling it a little felt amazing, such a good sound/feel to it, and it looks awesome. Love the gold tip on the shaft. Can't wait to get it on course.

9463ec45d657e523907cc3f21345c6d0.jpg

9b6b5c8bab9987d59aaf5b486f2bb893.jpg

SeeMore Putters Thread

Already managed to bust a grip that I was swapping out on it trying to build it up too much. Good thing I had a backup. Whoops.

Last edited:
Already managed to bust a grip that I was swapping out on it trying to build it up too much. Good thing I back a backup. Whoops.

It happens to the best of us...haha

A little correction
My collection isn't that large. I'm still safely in double digits. :angel:
It's fantastic so far. Great weight to it (this feels heavier than the typical 335 that I saw other PTM 1's listed at). Rolling it a little felt amazing, such a good sound/feel to it, and it looks awesome. Love the gold tip on the shaft. Can't wait to get it on course.

Congrats again. I like the gold, really sets the head off well.

I'm really trying to be good. I recently got busted with a new set of irons and I've seen some questioning looks a several putters.... Totally unwarranted I might add. Okay... maybe not totally. :wink:

So the carbon PTM 1 definitely feels a little springy compared to the M7, which feels solid. I'm going to guess that has something to do with the head shape and cut out of the PTM 1/ FGP head shape. It's working well for me, it just comes off a little differently. Now I need another grip for it haha, but it's good. Should go straight in the bag

So the carbon PTM 1 definitely feels a little springy compared to the M7, which feels solid. I'm going to guess that has something to do with the head shape and cut out of the PTM 1/ FGP head shape. It's working well for me, it just comes off a little differently. Now I need another grip for it haha, but it's good. Should go straight in the bag

You also have a little softer metal with carbon steel in the PTM versus stainless in the m7.

Yup! Great, great flat stick & my weapon of choice.

Played against my JV team last Friday (played every hole as a par 3 from 100 yards in) - none of the kids came close to my 14 putts. Saw several 3 & 4 putts. Wish I could get them to take an SPi lesson...

There is always video conferencing with your team!! and then we can have them go see a local SPi instructor if you wish.

Looks great!

Another flatstick closer to triple digits?
Officially? Never, I wouldn't dream of purchasing another putter. I will make do with the umm err cough few cough that I have.

A PTM1 carbon steel tone on tone Stealth with a stepless shaft and a blue tartan headcover should blend right in with the rest of the collection, correct?

FYI: If I ever "disappear" from THP my collection has been located by the CFO. Don't worry about notifying the authorities, my body won't be found.

I do love stepless shafts. I think that is what I will request if I send my M7 back in to get a patriotic make over this off season.

Does anyone know if SeeMore will be making any more mFGPcs DF?

Officially? Never, I wouldn't dream of purchasing another putter. I will make do with the umm err cough few cough that I have.

A PTM1 carbon steel tone on tone Stealth with a stepless shaft and a blue tartan headcover should blend right in with the rest of the collection, correct?

FYI: If I ever "disappear" from THP my collection has been located by the CFO. Don't worry about notifying the authorities, my body won't be found.
Feel free to leave your stash to the THP forum in your will. The seemores would probably dissapear with you though.

Feel free to leave your stash to the THP forum in your will. The seemores would probably dissapear with you though.
I would, since I know you guys would appreciate them. However, that would be the same as signing a confession aka my own death warrant.

Back