The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Ok now give it to Love!

Welp, that was anti-climactic. Fought back to end it like that.

Well that's lame. But whatever. Good game.

Nice pass. Like I said, coaching wizard... good play lol

Weird play call with all that motion it was going to take a half hour to get ball to lebron.

And man williams is going to be awesome off the bench. Will easily be their best signing this off season

I agree on Moe Williams. I thought the same thing after the 2nd bucket of the game. He just looks so comfortable out there and is used to playing with Lebron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen Lots of good shooters but don't remember a little guy that dominated like curry, ever. I thought he'd be a solid pro when he was in college but He's insane good. Fun to watch

I've seen Lots of good shooters but don't remember a little guy that dominated like curry, ever. I thought he'd be a solid pro when he was in college but He's insane good. Fun to watch

Add in the confidence from last year and he is probably my favorite player to watch right now.

So glad the Twolves went Johnny Flynn instead of him....

Barkley is right as usual. Davis shouldn't be settling for jumpers against green

Pistons sound like they were solid in Atlanta!

Add in the confidence from last year and he is probably my favorite player to watch right now.

So glad the Twolves went Johnny Flynn instead of him....

And Rubio... had 2 shots at getting the best point guard in the draft and went with a guy who can't shoot with one guy, and an absolute bust with the other.

Well whatever was the issue for the Cavs in Chicago didn't travel to Memphis. Playing great offense and defense. Up 30-10

Well whatever was the issue for the Cavs in Chicago didn't travel to Memphis. Playing great offense and defense. Up 30-10
Yeah its good to see them rolling right now. Hopefully it keeps up

My man crush from last year's Duke team, Justise Winslow, is already putting up highlights:

Lebron comes in and offense suffers so much. No one moves. It's "here lebron, dribble and throw up a last second shot". I don't get it

Lebron comes in and offense suffers so much. No one moves. It's "here lebron, dribble and throw up a last second shot". I don't get it

Until Tony Allen decides he's gonna talk garbage to LeBron and now LeBron is gonna bury them

Looks like they wont be going 0-82 after all

Spurs have a late game play and somehow have Danny Green shoot a 22 footer with Parker, Leonard, Duncan and Aldridge on the floor? SMH.

The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Spurs have a late game play and somehow have Danny Green shoot a 22 footer with Parker, Leonard, Duncan and Aldridge on the floor? SMH.

Can't wait for a certain someone to chime in on how crappy of a coach Pop is too

Pistons now 2-0 and have more wins than the Detroit Lions....

Cavs made Memphis look silly last night. I'm really liking the addition of Jared Cunningham and Richard Jefferson. Have been solid depth players so far.

Cavs made Memphis look silly last night. I'm really liking the addition of Jared Cunningham and Richard Jefferson. Have been solid depth players so far.

Dont forget MO!

Back