Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mill Creek ends up being cart path only, it might be better to just walk.... or aim towards the cart path.

If Mill Creek ends up being cart path only, it might be better to just walk.... or aim towards the cart path.
I can assure you if that's the case I'll aim for every single cart path.

Wish I could join you guys Wednesday and Friday, gonna try to get out Thursday morning before all the family stuff pops off tho for a quick round. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Wish I could join you guys Wednesday and Friday, gonna try to get out Thursday morning before all the family stuff pops off tho for a quick round. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Hey Joe, did you get my PM?

I can assure you if that's the case I'll aim for every single cart path.
You guys are too funny, like I know where my tee shot is going :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Oh when it is cart path only, my tee shots typically end up on the opposite side of the cart path and end up wishing I walked.

Based on my last few rounds, I know exactly where mine is going--15 feet in front of the tee box.

Based on my last few rounds, I know exactly where mine is going--15 feet in front of the tee box.

Well that sucks, you don't even need the new glasses for those :)

got room for one more?

Nice! I'm excited to play a new to me course with you guys tomorrow! Wish I could make Friday too but just not in the cards with family coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that sucks, you don't even need the new glasses for those :)
Swinging a golf club with the new glasses makes me feel like puking way worse than drinking does.

I'm picking up a second pair at lunch time today that hopefully are a little more golf friendly. If not, going back to blind.

Swinging a golf club with the new glasses makes me feel like puking way worse than drinking does.

I'm picking up a second pair at lunch time today that hopefully are a little more golf friendly. If not, going back to blind.

I actually have progressives that I rarely wear anyways and tried wearing them during a round once. Never again, actually made me dizzy.

I thought I was just odd since I couldnt golf with my glasses, guess Im not alone.

One of of the reasons I got lasik, I struggled to find a pair of glasses that worked with golf other than having a pair of rx oskleys fir golf and regular ones for everyday use

One of of the reasons I got lasik, I struggled to find a pair of glasses that worked with golf other than having a pair of rx oskleys fir golf and regular ones for everyday use

yeah I had lasik too, those 5-6 years without glasses were great. now it sucks more than ever, I am thinking about habing a pair of RX oakleys done

yeah I had lasik too, those 5-6 years without glasses were great. now it sucks more than ever, I am thinking about habing a pair of RX oakleys done
Ask Paul (PLin) about RX Oakleys, he rocks em year round. I am almost thinking about it myself for the days I don't feel like throwing my contacts in.

Ask Paul (PLin) about RX Oakleys, he rocks em year round. I am almost thinking about it myself for the days I don't feel like throwing my contacts in.

I have a really nice pair of oakley sunglasses, Im gonna ask to have the lenses replaced with my prescription

Wearing the new ones now, and no way they work for golf. It's the peripheral that throws me all off. Looks like I need a pair of mid-eighties rec-specs!

I have a really nice pair of oakley sunglasses, Im gonna ask to have the lenses replaced with my prescription
Smartest post in the thread. Anyone want a spare set of G30 lenses after I have this done?

Wearing the new ones now, and no way they work for golf. It's the peripheral that throws me all off. Looks like I need a pair of mid-eighties rec-specs!

Smartest post in the thread. Anyone want a spare set of G30 lenses after I have this done?

hey! somebody thinks I am smart!!!! OMG! Thanks Pete , you made my day right there lol

I'm sure you will be able to sell the replacement lenses if they are in good shape.

Like Horace Grant???

After playing a few weeks ago in 40 degree weather with 30 mph winds at Graystone I decided to retire my clubs early this year. I hate to say it but It's optishot season for me unless there's an unexpected warm day.

Had a great day on the course with Andy and Matt. None of us scored the way we wanted to but we all hit the ball pretty well.
5df8941c97fff98ce121272d77883af8.jpg

a44e96b52055df1e9db6326bcf0ae4f6.jpg

fc257ca4f6e654eb984bab15b16ae7e8.jpg

11b5d05f661308b3804aac6f8edab470.jpg

d6649647b422de5274e27e608cc617c3.jpg

Thanks again for the invite fellas! Definitely enjoyed the course I'll critique myself in the Grandaddy Thread but I probably had the best ball striking I've had in a very long time just struggled with the short game today, felt like I had played tons of round with you two before but it was the first ever. That's a nice way to walk away from a round with folks you have never played with before. Oh and yea Jimmys swing looks way better than ours! It was fun watching him launch it today. Andy was a great cart mate. Really good day for golf!

283a15b1dea85ec4478f594ce5f3376b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back