What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy day for me. Picked up a 915 D2 with Rogue Black stiff, a 915 F, 915 H and 915 hd. What can I say, I like Titleist.

How much was your total ?! ;)

​Cirque Du Soleil tickets

​Cirque Du Soleil tickets
OK, I'm sure there's a golf connection there somehow.

But regardless it's a great show

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Might be a modified version where they do trick shots. That would be awesome now that I think of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around $600 from eBay. The driver was brand new, the 915 f was slightly used and both hybrids were 9/10. Can't golf here right now (in BC) so I need to get my golf fix. Now I have to sell my 913 set. LOL

Last edited:
Picked up another hybrid on the cheap to try. going to try replacing both the 4 and 5 irons for now. I need to accept that I'm just a short game player and my long approach game needs help.

Picked up another hybrid on the cheap to try. going to try replacing both the 4 and 5 irons for now. I need to accept that I'm just a short game player and my long approach game needs help.

What did you pick up?

What did you pick up?

Another super 9031. I need a tad bit more yardage out of those clubs, so went 20* to replace my 4 iron and the 23* will replace the 5.

Another super 9031. I need a tad bit more yardage out of those clubs, so went 20* to replace my 4 iron and the 23* will replace the 5.

Nice! Hope they are here for the weekend!

Nice! Hope they are here for the weekend!

Should be here Thursday! Plenty of time to get it regripped and ready for the weekend

100 chrome soft

44a7a7a527d4b4f67dce0b49c112ee8e.jpg

A 5-lesson pack from my new instructor!

Sorry, I got carried away.

2 more Cally adapters. And the right ones this time....I'm such a dumba** some times.

Vokey v grind 60/10

3 dozen ChromeSofts and 3 dozen TM Pentas on a buy 2, get 1 deal

Half for my stepbrother for Christmas, half for me

Ordered Two Callaway adaptors so I can throw one onto my Red Tie.

4-PW Apex CF16 Nippon Modus Tour130's
Apex 2 Hybrid - Aldila HY105

Cant wait to try them.
Hmmm...a #TheGrandaddy influenced decision? Haha

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

TM RSI Irons.

4-PW Apex CF16 Nippon Modus Tour130's
Apex 2 Hybrid - Aldila HY105

Cant wait to try them.

Nice! Looks like I'll be heading over to see Joel at Golf Etc during the holidays to get fit for a set of these too.

Nice! Looks like I'll be heading over to see Joel at Golf Etc during the holidays to get fit for a set of these too.
I was chatting with him last night about them. Said he has seen HUGE improvements in many of the people he is fitting in the CFs. Sounds like Callaway has another winner on their hands.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was chatting with him last night about them. Said he has seen HUGE improvements in many of the people he is fitting in the CFs. Sounds like Callaway has another winner on their hands.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good! Excited to get over there and see what he can come up with. Was really torn between these and the AP2's but finally got a chance to see them side by side and I was really surprised in how little difference there was looking at them at address. Top lines were almost the same and you couldnt see any of the "help" in the Apex at all. First set of "helpful" irons that have come out that fit my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back