Calling all Carolinians

That day actually works the best for me as well. If you are in Raleigh I will gladly grab you and we can ride down together

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks. If the wife heads up with me to hang with friends, I'll be in Raleigh. If not, I'll probably play the Dormie Club and then drive over to my meeting ... it starts Sunday evening, so I really have no obligations until the 4th (they won't let me drive up on the company dime on the 2nd). Either way, I'll let you know soon. :)

I'm in for Sunday guys, that will work fine for me.

Count me in!

I'm interested for sure.

I'm in for this!

I might be up for this...will have to clear it with the boss (wife). It's about a 2 hour trip from north Charlotte, so I couldn't get there super early...

Hit em straight, fellas. I'll be way south.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I would be in if everything looks good when I get back home. But definitely interested in coming

I'm in...keep me updated on the details.

Now that things have settled down a bit, I would be in as well.

I know I haven't been very good at keeping up with everyone for the last couple of months and for that I apologize, especially to Ron. We were playing golf nearly every weekend and then I just dropped off the map. My mom's lung cancer kind of killed my motivation for a while. I actually failed 2 college classes because I simply couldn't sit down and focus long enough to do the work. She's in complete remission right now, which has allowed me to get focused on things that are important to me again and I'm happy to announce that yesterday I presented my thesis, which ends my college career........ Thank God. The entire time I was finishing, it was like a giant cloud looming over me all the time. I couldn't go anywhere for more than a couple days because I knew I had work to do. When I did go away, I was no fun because while everyone else was doing great things, I'd be in the hotel room working on homework.

All of that crap is done now. I'm ready to get back to something that resembles a normal life. Waiting until I was 40 to finish this degree was definitely a mistake. I should have done it when I was younger and had less responsibilities but of course, I didn't need it then so it wasn't a priority.

I look forward to getting back out on the course with you guys.

Hey it's done. All that matters. Congrats, and hope you put the damn thing to good use at least. ;)

Glad to hear about your mom and your college finishing!

Hey it's done. All that matters. Congrats, and hope you put the damn thing to good use at least. ;)

That's the interesting part. I was given a promotion on the grounds that I finish it up this year. With all the crap going on, I was getting awfully close to not finishing by the deadline, which added another level of stress. I finished at the absolute last moment and will get to keep my promotion and get a huge payraise next year now that I meet the requirements of the job.

It was just one big s**tshow there for a while.

Glad to hear the s**tshow has concluded. :) A good raise never hurts either. :D
That's the interesting part. I was given a promotion on the grounds that I finish it up this year. With all the crap going on, I was getting awfully close to not finishing by the deadline, which added another level of stress. I finished at the absolute last moment and will get to keep my promotion and get a huge payraise next year now that I meet the requirements of the job.

It was just one big s**tshow there for a while.

Glad to hear the s**tshow has concluded. :) A good raise never hurts either. :D

Yeah, I've been doing the job without the money all year, but I had to take what I could get since I didn't meet the requirements.

Anyone else interested in Dormie club on January 3rd? I will call in the next few days to try and get a time need to get a good estimate of number of people

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm in. It would be nice to meet some local THP's.

Back