Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package, so I could game the best driver and 3 wood on the market right now. Just incredible gear, which should lead to incredible distance. Farther off the tee, more accurate off the tee. Who wouldn't want that??

As I said in #TheGrandaddy thread, I rock an all Callaway bag and am proud to do so. And there's nothing more fun than blasting a drive right down the middle time after time with a Big Bertha, yards past your playing partners.

I'd love this win this package b/c it's exactly what I've been looking for in forgiveness and distance! And I'm a big Callaway nut :blob:

Big thanks to Callaway and THP for a great prize pack.

I would like to win this prize pack because more distance and forgiveness is what my game needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If love to win the Distance Package because as I get older and fatter, I'm going to need all the help I can get in the distance department!

Thank you, Callaway Golf!

I'd love to win the Callaway Big Bertha driver and 3 wood because I can use all the help I can get.

I want to win callaways distance package because I want more distance!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I want the Callaway distance package mainly cause what they do for golf is amazing but also that it will get me closer to the green than I get to now.

I would love to win the Callaway distance package cause who doesn't need more distance in their package?

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package so I can upgrade my distance with my driver and 3 wood.

Thanks to THP and Callaway

Would love to win this wood package to bring distance to my game to a new level. Thanks THP for the chance.

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package because I have never played Callaway clubs and hearing everyone rave about them on this and every other board once I hit them I will be fully committed to Callaway forever.

I would like to win some new Callaway gear because I'm getting older and need to keep up with the young kids made of rubber.

I would like to win the Callaway distance package as:
I can't hit my fw's anymore, need distance off the tee and help is required to beat those Ohioans who make me pay to use their roads!!!

After the Granddady, who doesn't want an all Callaway bag and I have -0-.

Oh' man what a prize this one is . I just purchased a new GBB driver and Heaven Wood and love them.So i'm gonna sit this one out and let someone else have a better chance at these fantastic clubs. Good Luck everybody and Thank you Callaway and THP for the contest.

I want to win the Callaway distance package so I can improve my distance off of the tee as well as give me two different options off the tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to win this Callaway Distance Package.

Why? It's simple, really. Callaway is:

Celebrated: an illustrious past and widely known in the business;
Addictive: once you try them, you are hooked;
Legendary: the history of the brand is second to none;
Long: if you want distance, this is the place to get it;
Awesome: the best product lines in the business;
Winning: a championship history;
Affordable: try the pre-owned site for the best deals on the net;
Yuletide: the best Holiday present you can imagine.

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package because the GBB line is the best combination of forgiveness and lower spin on the market and I like to wear out the entire face evenly. More carry please!

I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package because after reading all of the huge praise from the guys at the Granddaddy. Also seeing PhillyV just absolutely bomb the ball and say how much better the clubs are compared to his old set. I think these can do the same for me.

I want to win because rhe game is hard enough as is...i need more distance and forgivness and this prize back is the solution

I'd love to win the Callaway Distance Package from THP and Callaway! I know what the GBB driver can do as it is already in my bag, so I would hook my dad up with more distance off the tee. I would use the GBB 3 wood for easy distance from the fairway and the tee.

War Eagle from my iPhone

I would love to win this performance package because I am not happy with my current setup. I need more forgiveness and more distance.

Back