Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Thought so. Hopefully its nice, I have a family event that day but I suppose I've gotten out of enough of them, time to make an appearance.

It's gonna be nice out....

I was thinking of getting out next Friday. Forecast now says high of 60..

If you decide on Friday, let me know where you'd like to play, cause I might be able to get out for an early round.

I'm thinking Scotland Run. It's a very good track if you haven't played it. Right now they have a 1040 and 1140. You guys in? Joe is also in so we would have a foursome.

I'm thinking Scotland Run. It's a very good track if you haven't played it. Right now they have a 1040 and 1140. You guys in? Joe is also in so we would have a foursome.

I've been wanting to play Scotland Run, but that's a 70 minute drive at best for me and I have to be back by 4. Afraid I'll have to back out.

I'm out for Scotland Run too since I'll still be in PA. My uncle and I are probably going to Iron Valley or Overlook.

Ok I was jk about SR; they are booked. I'm open to suggestions.

Ok I was jk about SR; they are booked. I'm open to suggestions.

Hi Chris,

I'm out for Friday. Sorry to bail on you, but we had some plans change on us. Have fun out there, and Happy Thanksgiving.

If anyone is looking for a deal Raven's Claw $40 unlimited golf. Got in 36 today teeing off at 9:45.

If anyone is looking for a deal Raven's Claw $40 unlimited golf. Got in 36 today teeing off at 9:45.

Was that walking or with cart?

Anyone thinking of playing this weekend? Shore rates are ridiculous, especially ACCC and other higher end courses.

I'm thinking about trying to golf this weekend but Jersey shore is out. I'm on a business trip this week and get back Thursday late so I'll need to negotiate to get a window to golf - traveling down there and back will be a deal breaker. Probably looking at something closer to home - Ravensclaw, Downingtown or Glen Mills are probably the main candidates for me.

I'm thinking about trying to golf this weekend but Jersey shore is out. I'm on a business trip this week and get back Thursday late so I'll need to negotiate to get a window to golf - traveling down there and back will be a deal breaker. Probably looking at something closer to home - Ravensclaw, Downingtown or Glen Mills are probably the main candidates for me.

Keep me posted; I'd be good with all of those options as well, and my wife would be happy with the lesser driving time.

Dealcaddy is running a Downington deal. 2some for $70 valid any time before 3/31/2106

I'm planning on getting in a round this weekend. 80% chance is Sunday AM, otherwise Saturday AM. . Depends on the Mrs. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Thinking Ravensclaw or Glen Mills as they have a range and I prefer to hit some warm up balls.

Hope some of you guys get out, what a gorgeous weekend.

Anyone playing near north delaware?

I can't pass up this awesome weather. I plan on getting out tomorrow early afternoon if anyone is interested.

I can't pass up this awesome weather. I plan on getting out tomorrow early afternoon if anyone is interested.
Any idea where, I'd love to not sure if I can but may be able to swing it. 50/50 right now.

Any idea where, I'd love to not sure if I can but may be able to swing it. 50/50 right now.

Sorry man. My plans have changed and I can't make it out any more.

Sorry man. My plans have changed and I can't make it out any more.
No sweat 50/50 wasn't looking good here either. Just hate passing up this weather.

Guys/gals, I'm heading up to NJ for the PGA Championship next year with some friends and we're looking to get in a round or two while we're up there. We're actually staying in a town called Califon with a friend from college which I believe is about 40 minutes away from Baltusrol. I know we have a while before it gets here, but I am trying to get some ideas of places we can play, so I was wondering if you all had any suggestions of courses we could play. We're not opposed to driving a little to get to the courses, so any suggestions you may have are appreciated. Thanks.

Guys/gals, I'm heading up to NJ for the PGA Championship next year with some friends and we're looking to get in a round or two while we're up there. We're actually staying in a town called Califon with a friend from college which I believe is about 40 minutes away from Baltusrol. I know we have a while before it gets here, but I am trying to get some ideas of places we can play, so I was wondering if you all had any suggestions of courses we could play. We're not opposed to driving a little to get to the courses, so any suggestions you may have are appreciated. Thanks.

Any restrictions on price/distance, i.e. how far is driving a little..an hour?

Welcome to NJ in advance! We'll find you something good.

Any restrictions on price/distance, i.e. how far is driving a little..an hour?

Welcome to NJ in advance! We'll find you something good.

Thanks! We're looking forward to it and can't wait to see Baltusrol. For price, I'm not sure what your rates are like in July, but anywhere from $85-100 would be fine, however, if we can find a great/fun track for $30 or $40 then we're all for it. As for distance, within an hour is fine. I've looked in the area and it looks like NJ is blessed with options.

Back