FS: SCOR Wedge Set

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
Going to try this again. I am selling my three SCOR wedges (50, 54, 58). I would like to sell these as a set and I'm going to be asking $120 for the set OBO. These wedges are are in good condition and looking to move these fast.
f37becae5267d19f5d9df335d0ccdda8.jpg
5c79ea7af0c2aa414d80be883c5ebf0b.jpg
ed481642230d9ad2cef7a1e4373b5c48.jpg
08bd17209ea43b0d1fb43e59a6b96824.jpg

Open to trade interests!

Bump time

How are these rated for high handicappers?
They are definitely a smaller profile then other wedges. The vsole helps with turf interaction but they are very nice wedges. I went to MD3 wedges so I no longer need these. If there is anyone else with some input from a higher handicap standpoint I would appreciate the input as well.

I am a 17hdcp and have a set of 4 to 61*. I have no problem hitting them on full swings even the 61. They are good clubs and pretty easy to hit.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I've played these for the last 2 years. They are good wedges, and this is a good deal. They may not be for everyone, but I think you would like these. Worth a try.

Its all about feel.
I bought Scor wedge heads (50,56,60) off a member here last year. I put FST Hi-Rev shafts in and grips. Did the work myself and came out to about what the OP is asking for these.
I love these wedges. The look and feel. I hit these much long than I ever hit the Vokeys I played for a long time. Forgiving also.

Not trying to sell these for the OP just giving you my .02 on SCOR wedges Im playing.

Its all about feel.
I bought Scor wedge heads (50,56,60) off a member here last year. I put FST Hi-Rev shafts in and grips. Did the work myself and came out to about what the OP is asking for these.
I love these wedges. The look and feel. I hit these much long than I ever hit the Vokeys I played for a long time. Forgiving also.

Not trying to sell these for the OP just giving you my .02 on SCOR wedges Im playing.
I would agree that when struck well the distance with these wedges are phenomenal.

I was just kidding - ha. But it would help if someone said "I can't strike these right for nothing but the ball flies straight and true." :D

Open to trades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just kidding - ha. But it would help if someone said "I can't strike these right for nothing but the ball flies straight and true." :D

I bought a 5 club set of these (42 - 58 in 4* increments) and I love them. I'm generally playing right around 90, but am plenty capable of putting up 100+ score still, especially on a course I'm not familiar with. This is a really good deal as those 3 clubs probably cost him $360 ballpark if he got them new. Not trying to put pressure on, but I'm going to look in my youngest son's bag who plays for his golf team. If he needs some wedges and you haven't picked these up, I may get them for my son. Not a sales pitch, I just really like these clubs, the V-sole works really well. Great play out of the sand, short nippy lies, and deeper rough. There is a whole thread that is probably about 3 years old on reviews of these clubs and the feedback was really phenomenal.

Open to trades?

Yes I am if you want to send me a PM we can't talk! Thanks for looking.

I want these wedges. What kind of trade do you seek?

I want these wedges. What kind of trade do you seek?

I am looking for an MD3 46* wedge, or a Callaway XR Pro 16* fairway wood. If you want to send me a PM I am willing to see what you have to offer. Thanks for looking.

Back