Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul (PLin) and I + my FIL and his buddy will probably be playing Sunday. 60's, I am all about that!

Anyone plan on playing this weekend?
Weekend is not looking good but will try to sneak out Thursday or Friday.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Looking to get in a round at BrookLea this weekend so I can say that I played golf in Rochester in December.

If I ever fill in the last two months (January and February) I'll know the apocalypse is right around the corner.

Looking to get in a round at BrookLea this weekend so I can say that I played golf in Rochester in December.

If I ever fill in the last two months (January and February) I'll know the apocalypse is right around the corner.
Enjoy, that course was awesome, supposed to be low 60s.

to the guys in the albany area, are you playing this weekend?

to the guys in the albany area, are you playing this weekend?
Sorry I'm so late responding to this. I had my office Holiday Party and Pub Crawl on Thursday and have been recovering ever since.

My elbow and I have no golf plans for the foreseeable future. Of course the weather is cooperating with my "break."

Play nine yesterday at batavia, played 2 balls on the front, played the best I have all year. Shot 39 and 37 for a 76 total.
Got me all excited to play more golf.....but it is Dec in Western New York....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Play nine yesterday at batavia, played 2 balls on the front, played the best I have all year. Shot 39 and 37 for a 76 total.
Got me all excited to play more golf.....but it is Dec in Western New York....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That's some great shooting right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey to all you Western NYer THPers. Things are going to get pretty busy for me over the next two weeks since we are heading to Florida for the holidays this Saturday, so before it does I want to Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I will try to get on here daily to keep up with everything if I can.

Hey to all you Western NYer THPers. Things are going to get pretty busy for me over the next two weeks since we are heading to Florida for the holidays this Saturday, so before it does I want to Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks Dave and merry Christmas and happy New year's to you and your family too. Have a great vacation!

Same to you!

It feels like Florida came up here so far. It's going to be mid-50's here on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas Dave!! Enjoy Florida!!

Same to you!

It feels like Florida came up here so far. It's going to be mid-50's here on Christmas Eve.
I know what you mean. We have had this trip planned since last year so I was expecting to be leaving really crappy weather. Lol Although Fri and Sat. are expecting snow down here but the warm up will take care of most of it.

Merry Christmas Dave!! Enjoy Florida!!

Thanks Jimmie, we will most certainly enjoy 75*-85* weather for a couple weeks.

this weather is crazy, I might even play this Wednesday! and/or even during the holidays, I am stoked!

this weather is crazy, I might even play this Wednesday! and/or even during the holidays, I am stoked!
Yup, a little rain won't keep me from getting out Wednesday. Hoping the playable weather continues into January.

Yup, a little rain won't keep me from getting out Wednesday. Hoping the playable weather continues into January.

wish you were a bit closer, I'd love to join you for a round.

I'm having a hard time finding someone crazy enough to share a round with me these days lol.

wish you were a bit closer, I'd love to join you for a round.

I'm having a hard time finding someone crazy enough to share a round with me these days lol.
No kidding, it was great when you stopped on the way to Pittsburgh for a round. We'll get some in next season and work on the long weekend outing, maybe Turning Stone.

No kidding, it was great when you stopped on the way to Pittsburgh for a round. We'll get some in next season and work on the long weekend outing, maybe Turning Stone.

we need to make that happen for sure

Gonna try to get out Wed. or maybe Thursday morning. This weekend I might even be able to get out!

Gonna try to get out Wed. or maybe Thursday morning. This weekend I might even be able to get out!

60s on Wednesday and Thursday but can't pull off XMas eve. Let me know if you want to venture out this way. BTC is open. See what Paul is doing.

60s on Wednesday and Thursday but can't pull off XMas eve. Let me know if you want to venture out this way. BTC is open. See what Paul is doing.
I wish I was off Wednesday! I will most likely get out early however and play after work, Paul is unfortunately out of the country til the end of this month (visiting his family in Taiwan).

I wish I was off Wednesday! I will most likely get out early however and play after work, Paul is unfortunately out of the country til the end of this month (visiting his family in Taiwan).
Maybe the weekend then. Gonna get colder though, low 40s. I was wondering where Paul was.

Thinking about playing Brook-Lea again Wed or Thurs, depending on the precipitation

I'm off this week and it's crazy to think I could play Christmas eve. If the rain holds off I think I will be out hacking on Thursday.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm off this week and it's crazy to think I could play Christmas eve. If the rain holds off I think I will be out hacking on Thursday.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Thursday forecast looks good. Low 60s, mix of Sun and clouds. Quite the weather for Xmas eve day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back