DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright men. We've gotten the call in the regional rivalry. Let's make the most of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready to rock this!! Got probably 4-7 months to get the gsme in shape. I'll be ready.

I'll get my game ready to rock and roll so I can represent when I get the nod.

Absolutely amazing day on the course today, I can believe it was 70 degrees in late December! My FIL and I had on shorts...

f261bfe5d52b4fe745b874e518e99196.jpg

9a50e2f1c0cf5a76fbf69fccda2f9b06.jpg

6198a38671bd487e8f4290736772760f.jpg

Representing THP of course

2a9d17b8d3d21db5b969fdbb6d882ee4.jpg

92e4396baeea5368e30915f336ec1118.jpg

I got out this afternoon at my local course and it was soaking wet, wetter than I have ever played on it. But with that said it was 74 and I was in shorts. Even made all 18 with the last two hole in almost pure darkness.

You all wanted your chance to represent in Regional Rivalry. Bring to the forum. We can do this. But it's not happening in this thread. Taking a lead from the Grandaddy! Do it everything in the open and all inclusive boys. Let's represent

You all wanted your chance to represent in Regional Rivalry. Bring to the forum. We can do this. But it's not happening in this thread. Taking a lead from the Grandaddy! Do it everything in the open and all inclusive boys. Let's represent

I am ready to help represent our area. We got this guys.

I'm definitely ready to represent or contribute in any way possible. We can DO This!

Alright men. We've gotten the call in the regional rivalry. Let's make the most of it!

We have a lot of practicing to do my friend!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DC MD VA Area Chat

We have a lot of practicing to do my friend!

That's a fact! Time to get tagged.

Any one in say the Richmond/VaBeach/ trying to play tomorrow? I was going to make a tee time at one of the many courses in those areas if someone wants to play with me.

Our chance and time is now. No holding back. So much goodness on THP and big things coming in 2016 and we get the chance to share in it in "our backyard". Let's show THP they didn't make the wrong choice by including this area.

Congratulations on being the other half of the RR matchup with the Carolinas. Now, rest easy and take the next few months off. :alien:

Something about laurels and their primary purpose as resting apparatus.
Congratulations on being the other half of the RR matchup with the Carolinas. Now, rest easy and take the next few months off. :alien:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Something about laurels and their primary purpose as resting apparatus.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Only laurel I know around here is the town/city of Laurel, MD and I won't be resting on it or any others. #Puttinginwork :alien:

Looking forward to the regional rivalry... Man, I need to get my game back though?. It will be a long road but will worth it if I'm chosen

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

A few local tune up outings are definitely in order here.

Looking forward to the regional rivalry... Man, I need to get my game back though. It will be a long road but will worth it if I'm chosen

Always welcome to play with us Jose!

Always welcome to play with us Jose!
Thanks! I've enjoyed golfing with you and the rest of the DMVers. Just need to get the elbow looked at. I think I've developed tennis elbow...

A few local tune up outings are definitely in order here.

Still want to get everyone together for a round at Raspberry Falls. With the after party at MI Casa!

Still want to get everyone together for a round at Raspberry Falls. With the after party at MI Casa!

And the Man Cave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back