DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas! Wishing everyone all the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas all! I'm headed out for a morning round at Ft. Belvoir. The course is "closed" but you can still walk on an play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice! Hit em well!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Merry Christmas

Hey Crest. .. this is for you?

9c4c0c615374c42c9da9b328abe7c4ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas everyone. What a warm christmas.

So what kind of "golf" presents did you get??
I got some new FJ shoes for the Spring and Summer
New flatstick 33" Scotty Cameron Futura X
(For some reason the pic is too large to post)

So anyone else get some cool golf stuff??

Please keep the regional threads to regional subjects. THP has some great threads started by other THPers al about the holidays.

Please keep the regional threads to regional subjects. THP has some great threads started by other THPers al about the holidays.
It is. I'm talking to the "Regional" guys about a regional subject.

DC MD VA Area Chat

We have asked numerous times and been quite nice about it. Regions thread does not equal chat room.

We applaud all of the regional items that come up, the golf courses and the get togethers, but we will say it one more time. It will not turn into a catch all based on location.

We have these rules for specific reasons and have gone over them time and time again. I'm sorry you disagree with them, but unfortunately those are what we have in place.

We are not trying to be rude, just asking kindly once again to please keep this to he regiona golf topics and use the remainder of the forum for everything else.

The tribe. .. I mean JB ... has spoken!

DC MD VA Area Chat

Dude, enough.
I'm not sure what the problem is, but frankly there is no reason for it. Enjoy the forum for what it is, or don't, but with only a few rules, we don't think it's a lot to ask to abide by them.

You would think with al of the cool stuff announced over the last few days, this would be the last thing that would be an issue, but clearly not.

How about having one just a bit closer to say uhhh MD or VA ... then we are in!

I'm in MD and am all in...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ended up walking 27 holes today & it was some of the best golf I have played all year. Gives me good vibes going into 2016!

I ended up walking 27 holes today & it was some of the best golf I have played all year. Gives me good vibes going into 2016!

Awesome Juan! We'll have to get some rounds in this year! Merry Christmas!

Early Sunday morning? Goose Creek $12 again! Can't beat it for the last time I guess. Who's in?

Sunday round is probably not going to happen now. 101 degree fever is hitting me hard and I rarely get sick.

I am in Delaware and hoping to get a round in tomorrow with my FIL

I am in Delaware and hoping to get a round in tomorrow with my FIL
Lots of good course in DE. Are you on the shore or more inland area.

Lots of good course in DE. Are you on the shore or more inland area.
Closer to the shore, not sure where we are playing yet.

Early Sunday morning? Goose Creek $12 again! Can't beat it for the last time I guess. Who's in?

I can't weasel out of my morning obligations so I need to stay on my side of the ridge.

I can't weasel out of my morning obligations so I need to stay on my side of the ridge.

No worries. I will go hunting in the morning anyway.

Baywood Greens it is! #CountIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back