Calling all Carolinians

So what's a guy gotta do to get around Dormie? Are there tight fairways? Tough bunkers? False fronts? All of the above ?

Hit the right part of the green. You may hit what you feel is an ok shot but if you hit the wrong side of the green you could be in for some trouble. If you hit shots you will be fine.

Well, as long as the good side is left, I should be in great shape...

I don't hit many greens, so as long as my chipping stays like it has been lately, I should be good.:beat-up:

​I hear the greens are huge?

I found this on Dormie for anyone like me who has never played it before.

http://breakingeighty.com/dormie-club-review

Rain today, and forecast calls for more tomorrow. Enough with the rain Mother Nature!

Dude I'm rained out, I can't remember a time in the last 50 years where I've seen so much of it. that course better drain well, they're calling for a couple more inches lol

My backyard is a lake right now. Over 9" of rain in the past 4 weeks.

Dude I'm rained out, I can't remember a time in the last 50 years where I've seen so much of it. that course better drain well, they're calling for a couple more inches lol
I'm hoping it does. Being where it is I am guessing it is better than most but will still be soft. I am sure it will be cpo no matter what at this point.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping it does. Being where it is I am guessing it is better than most but will still be soft. I am sure it will be cpo no matter what at this point.

If it's CPO, I'd rather walk.

If it's CPO, I'd rather walk.

That was my line of thinking as well.

CPO, Then Im more than likely walking

Not CPO, then probably take a cart, but if additional walker needed to round out groups, could do that as well.

Hope it drains better than my course because it's a sloppy mess. Least I didn't eat any dirt yesterday.

I think I'll cart it regardless. Don't need another thing to pack on my way to Raleigh for work.

Y'all have fun now, y'hear? I'm calling out the winner. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Do you guys mind if jump into your regional rivalry efforts? My wife and I have decided to move to the Charlotte area between April and May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys mind if jump into your regional rivalry efforts? My wife and I have decided to move to the Charlotte area between April and May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd have to check with JB on that, per the instructions:

Getting In
Getting to be a part of Regional Rivalry will be by open signup. As long as someone currently lives in one of the two states at the time of signup, and are a 2016 Albatross Club member, they can signup for the event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the Humane Society shelters and animals in need, click here.

So I'll be attending a workshop in Durham at the convention center on Monday. Leaving early Tuesday. What course is close by? Figure I'd play 18 before heading home.

So I'll be attending a workshop in Durham at the convention center on Monday. Leaving early Tuesday. What course is close by? Figure I'd play 18 before heading home.
Unc Finley is not far. Falls village, The Crossings

UNC Finley is a fun course.

Back