Michigan hackers, check in here

Yes sir. That is where I met all you awesome folks for the first time a few years back.
If everyone is ok, thanks to Stribs' contribution, I'm going to change the location to Swingtek as it's been recommended and we've been there a ton.

If everyone is ok, thanks to Stribs' contribution, I'm going to change the location to Swingtek as it's been recommended and we've been there a ton.

Sounds good to me! Sound be a great time... Looking forward to meeting all of you guys! (Some for the first time)

So to clarify. We are planning on swintek on the 17th correct???

Monroe county car pool for the 17th?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds good assuming they are open on Sundays. Any ideas on time? Hopefully we can get on the good one there as the other was questionable. But I haven't been there in over a year, maybe they fixed.

I like this idea. I'm at 75 and Gibraltar Rd.

I am at 75 and Swan Creek... Hey Neighbor!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Add me to the interested list if there is still room.

Would be great to see ya again Gary!
Ok #THPRegionalRivalry sign ups are around the corner. Time to make a move up the vaunted "Power Rankings" during a sim round (because unfortunately that's all we can get in). Post if you are interested and with a desired location or time, if applicable. I'll update the list as the interest floods in.

When: Sunday, January 17th, 2016

Where: Swingtek - Troy, MI
1640 Stephenson Hwy, Troy, MI 48083

When: TBD (based on best availability of those interested) - will be booking time on Tuesday

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921
- Stribs
- 2012BFT
- rozo22
Updated list. We got 10. Hopefully the sims can carry more than 4 each!

Ok #THPRegionalRivalry sign ups are around the corner. Time to make a move up the vaunted "Power Rankings" during a sim round (because unfortunately that's all we can get in). Post if you are interested and with a desired location or time, if applicable. I'll update the list as the interest floods in.

When: TBD (based on best availability of those interested) - will be booking time on Tuesday

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921
- Stribs
- 2012BFT
- rozo22

Count me in for the sim round. Sounds like a great time!

This is looking like it's going to be a great day of golf with even better people! Can't wait.

Can't wait! Depending on what time we decide, maybe we can grab lunch or a few beers afterwards.

@tpluff - let me know if you need anything. I can purchase a groupon or two and can have everyone pay me back the day of. Looking forward to hearing back.

@tpluff - let me know if you need anything. I can purchase a groupon or two and can have everyone pay me back the day of. Looking forward to hearing back.

Can we use, say 1 4 round groupon, on 4 people at the same time? If so, that's the way to do it.

Going to call today and see if they can accomodate a large crowd.

Can we use, say 1 4 round groupon, on 4 people at the same time? If so, that's the way to do it.

Going to call today and see if they can accomodate a large crowd.

Believe so. But since we have 10+ folks we'll need a few groupons by the looks of it.

18 holes per round for four for $53 equals $13.25/person for a round of golf. Not too shabby.

Believe so. But since we have 10+ folks we'll need a few groupons by the looks of it.

18 holes per round for four for $53 equals $13.25/person for a round of golf. Not too shabby.
Gotcha. I'll call today and see if they can accommodate!

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox
- tpluff
- rbarthle17
- Michigan Slice
- Wyzyguy
- Hacker
- musicmaster6921
- Stribs
- 2012BFT
- rozo22
- Solid5112

Quoting again for folks for visibility and updated list. Got a good idea for numbers and will be calling today to see what they can swing for us.

Do you need a for sure? I may be able to swing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back