Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys a couple of us have been talking about getting some swings in at the Top Golf Naperville Location. If you would like to join us just post in the thread so we can plan in advance and get some bays reserved. I will keep the thread updated.

Unofficial THP Gathering:

Date:
Friday, February 5th 2016

3211 Odyssey Ct, Naperville, IL 60563

Time:
7:30 PM

Attending:

Pringles
LordByron
markm778
Rambler
adamw238
TM_Bobby723
TM_Bobby723's buddy Matt
TM_Bobby723's buddies son
Faxman23
Poochgolfer11
myndcraft
dhartmann34

Tentative:

Chip
Thudstaff

Last edited:
Awesome! hopefully we get a nice group... Thanks for starting the thread!

Tentative yes from me, I may be in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tentative yes from me, I may be in the area.

that would be awesome, are you still up north?

Well I'm in Robinson, IL now for another couple weeks.

A little bump here for the Chicago folk...if you can make it make sure you post so I can update the thread.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hmmmm, mayyyyyyyybe..... Gotta check the schedule.

And tentative!

If I am able to make it, I'll try to bring my buddy who I play 95% of my golf with. He's a lefty (can't trust lefties!), but he's a damn good player.

If I am able to make it, I'll try to bring my buddy who I play 95% of my golf with. He's a lefty (can't trust lefties!), but he's a damn good player.
Sounds good just let us know when you know!

Do we have any idea on an approx. time yet?

Do we have any idea on an approx. time yet?
We are guessing around 7 or 8...what is everyone's thoughts?

7-8 is kinda what I was assuming, but just wanted to make sure for possible planning. I'm like an hour away.

Sounds like my buddy Matt & I are in.

Still not sure if we'll be able to make it down. I didn't realize it was the Naperville location as that's quite a bit further than Schaumburg for us so we'll have to see. Hopefully we can make it happen!

Still not sure if we'll be able to make it down. I didn't realize it was the Naperville location as that's quite a bit further than Schaumburg for us so we'll have to see. Hopefully we can make it happen!

What is this nonsense? Good peeps. Good food. And just make sure MSH knows there is good beer. Boom! Done deal.

What is this nonsense? Good peeps. Good food. And just make sure MSH knows there is good beer. Boom! Done deal.
He doesn't drink beer!

Fine, we'll get him a bottle of Captain Morgan and a coke, then.
I like where your heads at...your now the official recruiter for this thread haha

So, for those of us (me) who are clueless as to what this place is all about, how does it all work? I mean, I've seen pictures and stuff and it looks like a cool place. Do we play target/point games or what?

So, for those of us (me) who are clueless as to what this place is all about, how does it all work? I mean, I've seen pictures and stuff and it looks like a cool place. Do we play target/point games or what?
There are multiple games that you can play. You get points for hitting balls into a specific target and the closer to the flag the more points you get. It's honestly a lot of fun with good food, drinks and company!

So I'm completely new to golf (hit my first golf ball in December...got a set of inexpensive clubs (Adams Speedline) for Christmas...and hit the dome in Frankfort when I can). Lord Byron mentioned this thread in my welcome to the forum thread. If you'll have me, I may be able to make it as I'm only about 30 minutes south...will have to double check to make sure my wife doesn't have plans for us.

So I'm completely new to golf (hit my first golf ball in December...got a set of inexpensive clubs (Adams Speedline) for Christmas...and hit the dome in Frankfort when I can). Lord Byron mentioned this thread in my welcome to the forum thread. If you'll have me, I may be able to make it as I'm only about 30 minutes south...will have to double check to make sure my wife doesn't have plans for us.
That would be great... I'll put you in as tentative.

So you go to the dome @ Green Garden, huh? I'm about 30min South of Frankfort. I usually try to get up there once a week.

So you go to the dome @ Green Garden, huh? I'm about 30min South of Frankfort. I usually try to get up there once a week.

I'm just west of Joliet in Shorewood. The drummer in my band lives in Frankfort, so we will hit balls there sometimes after rehearsal. With my current schedule at work, I actually may try to hit early Monday or Friday afternoons instead of Saturday/Sunday when I normally go. Once it warms up, I'm going to hit closer to me in Channahon.

You will never have to worry about being new or skill level with THPers. Great group of guys up in Chicago.
We are excited to have a THP Event coming back to the area this year as well.

Back