Bobby Grace vs Piretti

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this back and forth today, interesting to see two companies going after each other on social media.

The video of the Piretti launching the ball vs. the BG putter rolling the ball cracks me up. They hammered the ball with the Piretti & barely hit it with the BG. Too funny.

Cure Putters Staff bag sighting at 1:07

The video of the Piretti launching the ball vs. the BG putter rolling the ball cracks me up. They hammered the ball with the Piretti & barely hit it with the BG. Too funny.

No kidding. The Piretti stroke looked like they were trying to hit it 100 feet uphill.

BG has become bit of a troll in recent years and it's a shame too bc his insert is actually quite good.

I saw this the other day too. Hilarious. And obviously the tape doesn't tell the whole story. Unfortunately it stopped as I had just popped some popcorn.

BG has become bit of a troll in recent years and it's a shame too bc his insert is actually quite good.

Completely agree. I love the insert and the roll it putts on the ball. For my preferences, it's probably second only to the Fusion RX insert. Grace does make it a little difficult to take some of the "proof" seriously, though.

Back