SeeMore Putters Thread

Had a great putting round today with the mFGP DF. Only 28 putts and felt I made everything that I realistically should have. This model just sets up so well for me.

Had a great putting round today with the mFGP DF. Only 28 putts and felt I made everything that I realistically should have. This model just sets up so well for me.
. Me too Sox, keep trying different SeeMore's, it even kicked my flamed DB out. Its $ every time I have it in the bag. The guys I play with have learned to hate it lol. Also throwing on a new Rnd Lamkin grip on it for a try.

. Me too Sox, keep trying different SeeMore's, it even kicked my flamed DB out. Its $ every time I have it in the bag. The guys I play with have learned to hate it lol. Also throwing on a new Rnd Lamkin grip on it for a try.

Great work guys!!! and Happy New Year THP!!!

I have decided to go with the z3c tour limited, but haven't ordered yet b/c I am not sure if anything new is suppose to come out out the PGA show. Anyone know what/ if Seemore is releasing at the show?

I have decided to go with the z3c tour limited, but haven't ordered yet b/c I am not sure if anything new is suppose to come out out the PGA show. Anyone know what/ if Seemore is releasing at the show?

While I can never say if anything new is coming out or not, and items get changed and pushed back all of the time, I have not heard of anything major being brought. I know they are tweaking the Giant (more on that for THPers coming soon) and they usually have a shape or two here and there. The good news is that we will have full coverage of their booth while at the show, live as it happens for THPers.

While I can never say if anything new is coming out or not, and items get changed and pushed back all of the time, I have not heard of anything major being brought. I know they are tweaking the Giant (more on that for THPers coming soon) and they usually have a shape or two here and there. The good news is that we will have full coverage of their booth while at the show, live as it happens for THPers.

Sounds good! thanks!

Happy New Year to all!!!! Hope your 2016 is off to a great season. Let us know and your fellow THPers know what type of SeeMore gamer you are using and why?
Appreciate the input and for you being a part of Team SeeMore!!

I'll keep using my one CS because I love it. The nice people at Seemore were gracious enough to send it to me and it has helped me improve my putting a lot.

Happy New Year to all!!!! Hope your 2016 is off to a great season. Let us know and your fellow THPers know what type of SeeMore gamer you are using and why?

m2c Smoked Diamond Private Reserve

I love everything about this putter. Classic head shape really easy to get aimed at my target, face balanced at impact. The milling is awesome and produces a sound/feel that I am in love with. The finish is stellar as well.

Z2... cause it is the best putter I have put in play... EVER!

X2 for me and will be a long time before I replace it and if I decide to it will be another SeeMore for sure!

Z3c - because my friend liked the Giant, so I sold it to him!
The Z3c is a great putter, love the feel, easy to line up putts, and a great shape!!

mFGP DF. Love everything about it. The set-up, the roll, the feel, the good lucks, etc. Even though I have 5 other models, I am entrusting this one to help me perform well in a very big upcoming event.

Should have the PTM1 I bought from coers in hand on Friday. I'm looking forward to giving my first Seemore a shot.

The Giant. Interested to see the mini giant and try that out too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know availability of the mini giant?

Z3c - because my friend liked the Giant, so I sold it to him!
The Z3c is a great putter, love the feel, easy to line up putts, and a great shape!!

Z3c is a great putter, it's my current gamer

The Giant. Interested to see the mini giant and try that out too

I didn't even know such a thing existed.

Saw pictures from the Barclays last year didn't know if it was coming to retail.

mFGP2 will be my gamer for the 2016 season, don't see any reason for it to come out of the bag any time soon. It rolls the rock nicely for me and I love the feel!

Did anyone spot the old school Tour mFGP on eBay? Very cool putter at an excellent price.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did anyone spot the old school Tour mFGP on eBay? Very cool putter at an excellent price.

#Enabler

Off to the Bay....

I do what I can. Look for the small stamped t...

Back