THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Bumping this for the night crew very curious to hear where people stand on this

Don't 'know' engough of the Carolina people to pick one (hope that changes), but it's a team event so I want to do what I can for the team to do its best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have said that Crest and I would have been a good matchup, but he wussed out to go to a wedding or something.
Haha I was going to say you as well. I saw you play last July and I would have taken you down to Chinatown!

Speaking of do any of you guys want a piece of someone on the other side? When the event comes is there someone you would prefer to play and beat? Always nice to have some fun friendly personal rivalries in the mix of the event as well.

I think mine is known and shared as T2GRN18 the respect for him is through the roof but that still doesn't mean I want to beat him badly ;).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nah no one in particular really, they're a bunch of great guys and I'll enjoy beating any one of them.

Haha I was going to say you as well. I saw you play last July and I would have taken you down to Chinatown!

It's easy to talk big when you're not going to be there. Do I hear a callout in the spring?

I think I shot like 97, taking some big numbers along the way. I wasn't terribly disappointed considering I left sleeping on a hospital cot to come play and my mind was going crazy at the time.

It's easy to talk big when you're not going to be there. Do I hear a callout in the spring?

I think I shot like 97, taking some big numbers along the way. I wasn't terribly disappointed considering I left sleeping on a hospital cot to come play and my mind was going crazy at the time.
Haha exactly why I can talk big! So bummed I am going to miss this event.

That would be awesome dude

I'll play anyone, anywhere. Just name the course and day!!!

What's that? They already named the day? Fine!!! July 9th, it's on!

Just tell me where, unless you're scared!!!! Huh? Speak up, I can't...No, I can't hear you... They've named the course also? Oh. Um...well. Don't I look silly.

I'll play anyone, anywhere. Just name the course and day!!!

What's that? They already named the day? Fine!!! July 9th, it's on!

Just tell me where, unless you're scared!!!! Huh? Speak up, I can't...No, I can't hear you... They've named the course also? Oh. Um...well. Don't I look silly.

I hear someone got a driver in the bag today as well. #gobigorgohome

I hear someone got a driver in the bag today as well. #gobigorgohome

Say it ain't so........... DMV does not know what kind of hell was just unleashed upon them.

Say it ain't so........... DMV does not know what kind of hell was just unleashed upon them.

Talking to hear yourself talk? Cause ain't nobody from our team listening. And if we were it would sound like buzz of a mosquito.

Lynchburg... when is tee time this sunday at RNK? If you don't have 4, I think I'll play.

I'm probably up for playing regardless of weather as long as the course is open. No guarantee of perfect conditions in July either. #thegridisreal

Tee time is at 11:27 under Lynch and they are calling for 65 with Am showers. So it should not be that bad. Only have one person locked in and a buddy with a maybe so take the spot if you want.

Talking to hear yourself talk? Cause ain't nobody from our team listening. And if we were it would sound like buzz of a mosquito.

More people die a year from mosquito bites than anything else ... just saying. ;)

#MalariaAintFun

Well, you responded so it kind of blows that weak theory, doesn't it?

Project X 6.0

I shared a cart with Kevin in our last outing together, but there are other guys who have dibs. I'd be happy testing my mettle against any of the DMV team in #thpregionalrivalry as I have a feeling they won't field any weaklings.
Speaking of do any of you guys want a piece of someone on the other side? When the event comes is there someone you would prefer to play and beat? Always nice to have some fun friendly personal rivalries in the mix of the event as well.

I think mine is known and shared as T2GRN18 the respect for him is through the roof but that still doesn't mean I want to beat him badly ;).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This announcement has pushed me over the edge; just sent in payment for Albatross club. Next step is to beg, grovel, bootlick, snivel, fall all over, brown nose to try and be one of the lucky few selections.

More people die a year from mosquito bites than anything else ... just saying. ;)

#MalariaAintFun

2b037bb80778dd5e9fda8a13cd4204ec.jpg

This will be standard issue for our team.

2b037bb80778dd5e9fda8a13cd4204ec.jpg

This will be standard issue for our team.

Good idea. They'll likely be spending so much time in the thick stuff on the course, they'll need it. Ticks are bad.

Good idea. They'll likely be spending so much time in the thick stuff on the course, they'll need it. Ticks are bad.

Lets hope you're there to see if it comes true.

I have yet to see a tick in the fairway - where i intend to be.

I love the banter in here - so much fun to catch up on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to see a tick in the fairway - where i intend to be.

I love the banter in here - so much fun to catch up on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The road to double bogeys are paved with the best intentions....... or something like that.

Lets hope you're there to see if it comes true.

With JB's announcement, I'll be there one way or another, either playing or just on the sidelines talking smack and providing moral support.

I didn't know we would be required to help find our opponents lost balls.

Back