I am ready for this to happen. I won't be missing it this year. Hopefully Rock and I will get some course time in. I might even call him out in the spring if he gives me 15 strokes.

I am ready for this to happen. I won't be missing it this year. Hopefully Rock and I will get some course time in. I might even call him out in the spring if he gives me 15 strokes.
Maybe 12 strokes.

Glad to see the interest for Iowa. Im still shocked the prior Corydon/cabin event was so well received....especially for literally being in the middle of nowhere.

Try to remember, Harvester has cabins, and is in the middle of nowhere. Just cant promise 3 club tourney.

And if theres that much interest in corydon, name a weekend and give me 5-12 participants to make it work. But icey has to wear a suit, this time with the jacket or blazer.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Can't wait, fellas! I'm excited to see as more details come out.

Maybe 12 strokes.

Glad to see the interest for Iowa. Im still shocked the prior Corydon/cabin event was so well received....especially for literally being in the middle of nowhere.

Try to remember, Harvester has cabins, and is in the middle of nowhere. Just cant promise 3 club tourney.

And if theres that much interest in corydon, name a weekend and give me 5-12 participants to make it work. But icey has to wear a suit, this time with the jacket or blazer.

~Rock

What about a vest and tie, Hagen esque!

I say we do a Corydon & everyone has to golf in a suit

Corydon was absolutely fantastic. I'd take it over harvester anytime ?

I just skimmed thru the 2014 Summer Iowa outing. Whatever is decided for 2016, I'll be ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe 12 strokes.

~Rock

I really enjoyed the Cordyn and cabin event. This should be a lot of fun again. If you are Flying Wedge need someone else to help with anything just let me know.

I just skimmed thru the 2014 Summer Iowa outing. Whatever is decided for 2016, I'll be ready!

Awesome!!

I always appreciate a person who does their research. Outside of the super moth the size of a bird in our cabin, one of the favorite memories would have been the TV that was unintentionally black and white.

I ain't scared of nuttin... Cept snakes. Those lil guys are TERRIBLE!

So you want to play at a golf course beside a lake in the middle of a state park? They have snakes, and so does Corydon, though not so much on the golf course.

I really enjoyed the Cordyn and cabin event. This should be a lot of fun again. If you are Flying Wedge need someone else to help with anything just let me know.

So glad you volunteered for this. We will keep you posted.

I will also say this. I don't know what weekend it will be, but I'm probably not going to miss my City Tournament this year (as I did last year for the Iowa outing). I anticipate a former champion coming back to the course, and I'd just prefer to beat him (and pick up my 3d title).

~Rock

Short answer...Yes. Long answer.... I hit my ball so deep...in the junk....not even snakes venture out there!

So you want to play at a golf course beside a lake in the middle of a state park? They have snakes, and so does Corydon, though not so much on the golf course.

~Rock

Short answer...Yes. Long answer.... I hit my ball so deep...in the junk....not even snakes venture out there!

Oh whatever. You hit your 4w as far as my driver, and probably straighter, or at least you did last year at Honey Creek.

I have to say, this is all a very interesting development. I was really sort of thinking this would be at Harvester, but maybe not. One thing is for sure, we give the people what they want every year for course selection, no reason to stop now.

~Rock

I always appreciate a person who does their research. Outside of the super moth the size of a bird in our cabin, one of the favorite memories would have been the TV that was unintentionally black and white.

So glad you volunteered for this. We will keep you posted.

I will also say this. I don't know what weekend it will be, but I'm probably not going to miss my City Tournament this year (as I did last year for the Iowa outing). I anticipate a former champion coming back to the course, and I'd just prefer to beat him (and pick up my 3d title).

~Rock
I'm still perplexed how it was in B&W! Golf never looked so good!

Yeah, well after August of last year....I hurt myself....and I'm not sure where things are with my game.
It's been pretty ugly.

If the masses choose Harvester, that's fine by me. I'll do whatever. I just really enjoyed the Cabins/Rainstorm/Ice Cream Sandwiches/3 Club Tourney/ and goats/chickens/llamas of Corydon :)

Although I should also add.... I can't really do anything after August 7th as my student teaching starts (at least nothing that involves golf on Friday)....so i may not be a factor in this event anyway :-(

Oh whatever. You hit your 4w as far as my driver, and probably straighter, or at least you did last year at Honey Creek.

I have to say, this is all a very interesting development. I was really sort of thinking this would be at Harvester, but maybe not. One thing is for sure, we give the people what they want every year for course selection, no reason to stop now.

~Rock

Yeah, well after August of last year....I hurt myself....and I'm not sure where things are with my game.
It's been pretty ugly.

If the masses choose Harvester, that's fine by me. I'll do whatever. I just really enjoyed the Cabins/Rainstorm/Ice Cream Sandwiches/3 Club Tourney/ and goats/chickens/llamas of Corydon :)

Although I should also add.... I can't really do anything after August 7th as my student teaching starts (at least nothing that involves golf on Friday)....so i may not be a factor in this event anyway :-(
Not sure the goats will still be there. I believe that home is under new ownership.

You guys have done it now. Planning under way with Wedge.

~Rock

It's been pretty ugly.

Oh you ain't backing out.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't want to sir. Believe me. I can't wait to take yo dolla bills! But there's no days off with student teaching.

Oh you ain't backing out.

I don't want to sir. Believe me. I can't wait to take yo dolla bills! But there's no days off with student teaching.
Cough hack sneeze equal day off

Guys,
Just a thought, but considering this is turning into more of a regional banter thread, perhaps its best to start a new one for the region or at least if planning is being involved for your next get together, maybe a new thread that is the correct year might help.

Back