Recap & Review - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Great recap Derek, I'm also very glad I got a chance to stick around an extra day and thank you so much for including me on the car/hotel accomdations! You're a great dude, it was fun hanging out with you and Neb!

Just noticed the HOF banner below my name and wanted to again Thank #TeamHarry for an awesome weekend. You guys rocked it and I'm proud to have been part of the team.

I so enjoy reading these recaps.

I have really enjoyed reading theses recaps. Thanks everyone, especially Jb, Morgan and Callaway for these tremendous events.

the THP hangover struggle is real....lol

Rocking the shirt, hat, bag and driver today and gave me fond memories of great times at this event. Still sad it's over and hopefully soon I can get some more of THP drug!

Here's my Sunday recap video. I got long winded, so I'm sorry that it's 30 minutes long, but it was an amazing event and an amazing day for me, so thanks in advance for those of you who watch and get all the way to the end. I apologize about the quality, had to shoot it in the basement as kids were sleeping upstairs and the wife was sleeping on the couch. In summary, the event rocked, the people rocked, and thanks to all of you who supported it.

So lucky to have snagged a King polo in my bag and thanks to emart for the trade! Fun to rock it today!!!

Very nice of him to trade you..... If only it was the winning team's colors :messed: These shirts are absolutely fantastic though!!! I've actually got my red one on today.

So lucky to have snagged a King polo in my bag and thanks to emart for the trade! Fun to rock it today!!!

Very nice of him to trade you..... If only it was the winning team's colors :messed: These shirts are absolutely fantastic though!!! I've actually got my red one on today.

I wear mine more than I thought! And I always smile when I explain why my shirt says King :)

I wear mine more than I thought! And I always smile when I explain why my shirt says King :)
It's such a great memory! Glad to see you posting. Haven't see you around. I thought maybe you had a golf breakdown and quit or something ?

It's such a great memory! Glad to see you posting. Haven't see you around. I thought maybe you had a golf breakdown and quit or something 
Lol heck no...this stuff is like crack. And too many trees that need a ball beating. I got caught up with work for the last part of last year but played golf in my spare time so all good there :).

But im glad to be back and active again. Was able to catch up on a bunch of stuff, follow along with the granddaddy and see what's in store for 2016! Hope to catch u at an event bud and hope married life is good

It's such a great memory! Glad to see you posting. Haven't see you around. I thought maybe you had a golf breakdown and quit or something 
Lol heck no...this stuff is like crack. And too many trees that need a ball beating. I got caught up with work for the last part of last year but played golf in my spare time so all good there :).

But im glad to be back and active again. Was able to catch up on a bunch of stuff, follow along with the granddaddy and see what's in store for 2016! Hope to catch u at an event bud and hope married life is good

Welcome back ? things are good over here. Cept for this snow.... But that's the Midwest for ya.

Back