THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

How else am I supposed to put together one of those so called lists?

I think we need a bribes thread just like that act of kindness thread so that way all the bribes you get you can post them and we can see yeah who can one up the other

Last edited:
I think we need a bribes thread just like that act of kindness thread so that way all the brides you get you can post them and we can see yeah who can one up the other

Dude I was lucky enough just to find ONE bride and now you want me to give her away for a day of golf? I have like, zero chance of finding another one.

But maybe I should wait until I see the swag first before making a final decision on this...

Working on some slick Regional Rivalry exclusive gear that will only be available to the teams (no store, no grab bags, etc). Some pretty cool stuff.
Regional Rivalry gear sounds awesome!

Offering up your swag to the captain might increase your odds of being picked. Just throwing it out there

Hey Cap, I do love swag but if it helps; you can have the Swag, I want the Tag! In it to Win It!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working on some slick Regional Rivalry exclusive gear that will only be available to the teams (no store, no grab bags, etc). Some pretty cool stuff.

RR swag, nice to have a little something to remember the event.

And the event gets sweeter!

Hey NY/NJ, better get some outdoor practice in now, that storm looks like it's going to delivery a heavy load of snow!

Hey NY/NJ, better get some outdoor practice in now, that storm looks like it's going to delivery a heavy load of snow!

Been playing every Saturday Sunday right up till now. Looking more like rain now on Saturday here. Tee time Sunday may be safe. Optimistic view.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offering up your swag to the captain might increase your odds of being picked. Just throwing it out there
I make one heck of a garlic bread. Since you're Dean Decreilinigodfathergatilucciscenzo.....I figured that mattered.

Gonna have to work on my bribe game then.

Don't know about a bribe. If I make it either way I need THP swag so I'll pass on the bribe thing. Unless ? works.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've been trying to think of good bribes for ddec, it always involves food and beer. I'm thinking some Southern Tier beer and HOF pitcher Randy Johnson's favorite meal from Jamestown from when he pitched for the Jamestown Expos... good ol Johnny's hotdogs and cheese fries.

Did I miss said storm? Barely even flurries in the forecast.

Does Jimmy Z's and Nick Tahou's count as swag?

Forecasting 5-8 inches w/30mph winds at my place on Saturday, 12+ inches at my mom's house in PA.

Hopefully it'll melt quickly because I want to get in and get some of the RR swag!

Forecasting 5-8 inches w/30mph winds at my place on Saturday, 12+ inches at my mom's house in PA.

Hopefully it'll melt quickly because I want to get in and get some of the RR swag!

12-18 here and 18-24 west and north. Warmer weather coming during the week so hope it melts quick so I can get some outdoor work in

Did I miss said storm? Barely even flurries in the forecast.
14+ down here. But 50 on Tuesday/Wednesday. Back on course next weekend.

Can't wait to see this!

I might have to head west or North west soon for some simulator time to keep some form of a swing.

Is my bag set already? Part of me says maybe but the ho in me knows better. Ill say my wedges, hybrids and 5w are all set. Putter is 95% set, irons and driver will probably change before then.

Probably the mantra for most of us on THP! I keep on saying my bag is set and I go revamp the woods last year. New driver, new FWW's and new hybrids. Money I probably shouldn't have spent. Of course the honeymoon period is over and I'm looking for a divorce :D

Nothing like a little #THPRegionalRivalry prep on a Friday night

Nothing like a little #THPRegionalRivalry prep on a Friday night

Nice bro! Get after it!

Back