Hello From Bridgestone Golf!

welcome jeff! i haven't been able to attend any of the thp events in which bstone has been involved, but as you can see from my signature i'm a really big fan of what you do. and the only reason i made the dive into bstone products was because of your involvement with thp. i can't wait to hear more about what you are unveiling this year!

Welcome, Jeff! I love Bridgestone golf balls and am extremely excited for upcoming announcements. Thank you for being available to the community!

Hey Jeff!

Looking forward to all the goodness coming out of Bridgestone this year!

Welcome Jeff. It's great to have equipment reps on the site. Thank you very much for your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Can't wait for the new ball to release so I can't start my head to head challenge between the B330RX, CromeSoft, and ProV1X to see which one Fits my game best, was going to do it over the winter but with all the new balls coming out decided to wait.

Welcome, it's great to have you and your company take so much interest in THP!!!

Welcome Jeff! Thank you for checking in and I am looking forward to follow along next week. Excited to see what Bridgestone has to offer this year!

Welcome, Jeff. I'm looking forward to seeing what's up those sleeves! We are ready to be blown away with some Bstone awesomeness.

Welcome Jeff! Bridgestone makes some great equipment and I can't wait to see how they improve even more!

Welcome Jeff! Glad to have you around.

Hello Jeff.. Welcome aboard the THP train. Played the B330S B330Rx last year and loved them. Excited to hear your feedback and for the new launch. Good luck to you... But you do need luck when you have a great product!!!

Welcome Jeff! Very excited for what Bridgestone golf has in store this year!

Welcome! Great to have Bridgestone here on the forum giving us information direct from the source.

I am super, super excited to see Bridgestone has in store at the PGA show. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome Jeff, I'll be at the show next week for our course, I'll stop by and say hello and of course find out all the exciting news!!

Last edited:
So nice to see company reps here to answer questions and interact with communities of generally passionate fans.

Thanks Jeff! Can't wait to see what's coming up next week.

Welcome Jeff, can't wait to follow along with what comes out of the show!

Glad to have you onboard THP, Jeff! Can't wait to hear more about what Bridgestone has going on in 2016!

Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see what y'all have!

Welcome to THP Jeff !

Welcome Jeff...I think I've personally bugged you many many times in the past :)

Welcome Jeff!!

Welcome Jeff. Looking forward to reading about what Bridgestone Golf has in store.

Welcome Jeff!! Thanks for dropping in here and introducing yourself. Can't wait to follow along and see what is released!

Back