Need help pricing a Scotty Cameron Prototype!

ClubCare

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, I need some help figuring out the value of a certain Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Prototype. It has a welded neck, and the authentication number is A027326. I've been trying to place a price on this so I can sell it in the near future. Any thoughts?

Pictures might help. Probably worth more than you think. I am no expert but yesterday my son sold a new Cameron Turbo Blue stand bag for $950.00 without any of the head covers. It sold quick on ebay, he probably left some money on the table.

My best guess would be about $25. I'll help you out and give you $50 for it.

But seriously, that is a gorgeous putter. I'm sure it is worth quite a lot, but I'm not in tune enough with the putter game to even guess at the valuation.

Just ask Kang what he would like to pay for it, and save yourself the hassle of listing it anywhere.

I wish I could help price that but I cant. That is an amazing looking putter. I love everything about it except for what it would cost me to own it.

Really nice putter...hard to price. Not sure that I have seen one like that. It helps that you have a COA for it. My guess would be in the $1500 to $2000 range..but a pure guess.

I'm guessing $1000 to $1500, but I could be wrong. Great putter. I could post on TCC and get a better idea from some guys that really know the current market.

It's worth what ever some one is willing to pay! Nice putter and scottys can get pricey

I would get on ebay and do a refined search and look at what similar putters like yours have sold for. Given the pedigree yours has I would imagine you could get somewhere in the 1200-1500 range

Back