Illinois Top Golf Gathering

You guys are going to have a blast.

I may be able to stop by for the hang. I'm still sidelined with rotator cuff issues, but I'd love to meet you guys!!

You guys are going to have a blast.

The Gauntlet was my first time going to the Naperville Top Golf and man what a different experience it is than the Top Golf in Wood Dale! Really excited to meet some new faces and enjoy some golf, food and drinks!

So I know a couple times have been thrown out there but I think we should set an exact time. I think that the consensus is between 7 PM and 8 PM. What about we split the difference and try for 7:30? Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So I know a couple times have been thrown out there but I think we should set an exact time. I think that the consensus is between 7 PM and 8 PM. What about we split the difference and try for 7:30? Thoughts?

Works for me. Should be enough time to traverse the Friday rush-hour traffic.

Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guessing I won't be able to make it. I'm still in NC and don't know when I'll be back in Chicago. If I'm back in the area maybe I'll stop in for a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget to let me know if you are a definite yes or no for this one! Thanks guys! Getting excited for this one!

Last edited:
Nick, add Faxman23 to the attending list. He is a buddy of mine, he is on the site but not really active.

Nick, add Faxman23 to the attending list. He is a buddy of mine, he is on the site but not really active.

Done! I also added a buddy of mine to try and make sure he comes with!

+1 more with me... my left handed buddy's son is hoping to join us, too. He's 20 and plays college golf @ Olivet.

Regret to say I have little faith in my golf ability now.Not being a prude but just lack any confidence in my swing.I really don't feel like picking up a golf club again until I see the pro.My confidence is shot and I'm hoping I don't give up entirely :(. Still have a goal of meeting you guys for an outdoor round once I get the swing figured out a little better.

Regret to say I have little faith in my golf ability now.Not being a prude but just lack any confidence in my swing.I really don't feel like picking up a golf club again until I see the pro.My confidence is shot and I'm hoping I don't give up entirely :(. Still have a goal of meeting you guys for an outdoor round once I get the swing figured out a little better.
Sorry to hear that Chip! We will be there is you end up changing your mind. Or if you want to grab a drink.

Some really good memories from this place! Hope you fellas have a blast!

Some really good memories from this place! Hope you fellas have a blast!
Wishing we are all back at the gauntlet again! Such an amazing weekend! Top Golf will always bring back good memories for me!

Man wish I was closer to you guys, I'd be all over this... Winter blues are bad now lol...

Again I will be giving the final count for golf on Friday. I'll update the post with any other information then. Everyone going will have a blast!

Don't forget to post pictures or even some video...
This is happening for sure! I'm going to start a mini-live update thread for the night.

I'm debating on whether or not I should being my clubs...those Top Golf drivers are bombers man! Lot of technology in them :alien:

I'm debating on whether or not I should being my clubs...those Top Golf drivers are bombers man! Lot of technology in them :alien:

Joking or not the way you pound that driver I wouldn't bring your clubs lol

I'm going to see if I can have it...like a mini driver or at least use it as a fairway wood! I'll see if I can talk to their R & D department while I'm there and give some insight for those following along with the PGA show haha

Its a THP gathering....everyone is bringing clubs! hahahaha. DEMO DAY!

Back