Cleveland, Srixon, XXIO golf - 2016 PGA Show

OK, so how does the "Swing Analyzer" work? Srixon makes some beautiful irons!!!

c0ac8b7f3d100edc6b2fb0e37009af8f.jpg

Nice bag! :D

OK, so how does the "Swing Analyzer" work? Srixon makes some beautiful irons!!!

The swing analyzer was introduced to the guys at this years Up and Down event. It does work like the Swingbyte 2 but is programmed to show which Srixon line of clubs would best suit your swing based on the feedback given. It's a really cool tool if a person is interested in Srixon but not sure which line would be best for them.

Love the Q-Star ball, already told the wife I will have a Srixon bag this year. (Hopefully a birthday present) Very interested in the 2135 putter, but no golf shop around here has one in yet to try out.

Every year this booth amazes me! The new Srixon gear looks amazing! And still the RTX 2.0? Are they due for a new wedge anytime soon?

Pictures don't do justice to how good those clubs look in person.
You are lucky enough to have seen them up close for an extended period of time. XXIO 9 might be the best looking crown on a driver this year.

You are lucky enough to have seen them up close for an extended period of time. XXIO 9 might be the best looking crown on a driver this year.
And incredibly easy to hit

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

i know. I saw them up close in April, they look really good. I hear they treat you well too
That they do. I really don't want Dean to bring them to club clash.

Lots of goodness in the Cleveland, Srixon, XXIO booth. Loving my 2135 putter and now I need to figure out how to game some XXIO without the CFO killing me.

That they do. I really don't want Dean to bring them to club clash.

Thats where we differ because I want them there so I can hit them some more, although I'm hoping the new xxio forged make an appearance there,

I really need to give the smart square a try.

I'm sure that you will not be disappointed. If you haven't already done so, do yourself a favour and go down your nearest golf shop and give the ether the 35" or 38" TFI Smart Square Counter Balanced models a roll. I typically prefer milled faced putters but the TFI insert gives you that same solid sound and feel. It wouldn't surprise me if you did not change the stand grip that comes with the putter - they are that good.

Back