Contest - Yonex EZONE XPG

I would have to say the Tungsten Balanced Grip... now this is different!

would love to win this because of the ball cracking technology. Could not help myself.
The deeper center of gravity helping it to get more trajectory would be good for a guy like me who hits his 3 wood low.

I like the expanded carbon graphite on the crown for an "ultra-low and deep center-of-gravity" for the higher trajectory and reduced spin.

I am am always looking for tighter dispersion without losing distance.

Definitely the tungsten counterweighting. From a math standpoint, it just makes sense.

I think the Yonex quick adjust system gives you a several playable options in fairly simple, straightforward manner. Good looking club with some great tech. Thanks Yonex & THP.

I'm most interested in the tungsten balance in the grip. Interesting concept. I'd be curious to see how the weight really affects the swing.

I really interested in the Carbon Crown to see how it work for my game and what improvements it would gi give me.

carbon composite crown would be something I'd give a go

I am intrigued most by the carbon crown. I really like drivers with a composite crown and I am not familiar with any other fairway woods (I am sure there are though) that have a composite crown so that is what I would be interested in seeing how it performs.

Thanks THP and Yonex!

The tungsten in the grip and head is very interesting.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I am going to have to go with the Tungsten Balanced Grip. Seems like such a simple yet effective idea. Any help with a FW is GREATLY appreciated. Cool ideas and great innovation, I can't wait to swing it!

The composite carbon crown has definitely caught my eye. CG and the ability to get the ball In the air will draw it golfers.

The tungsten balanced grip - seems almost like counter balancing the driver, with better energy transfer? I like that!
I am going to need more balls - Love the slogan!

The Dual Tungsten Power (DTP) is the most compelling. No one else is doing it from what I can tell and could be a differentiator.

I like the adjustments and the lower COG... but the grip is really interesting. Tungsten powder... I've never heard of anyone trying that before in the grip. I'd really like to see if it works.

I like the counterbalance with the tungsten going on in the grip, getting the swing weight of my driver in a fw wood interests me.

I quite like the DTP tech behind the club. I have not had the pleasure to hit a Yonex club but always wanted to give it a go. This club is packed with tech which intriques me

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

its ball-cracking Carbon Graphite crown

The balanced grip for sure.

The Carbon Graphite Crown for a low cg is interesting for me. Would love to try the EZone XPG fairway.

I think the most interesting to me is the DTP system.

The most compelling technology in the XPG is the:
The newly evolved DTP System dramatically increases head speed while improving balance. Dual Tungsten Power (DTP)

For me, the most compelling technology is the counter-balanced Tungsten Balance Grip.

I like the low CG for higher trajectory...however I am intrigued by the 20g of tungsten powder at the end of the grip. I have never swung a counter balanced club besides a putter.

Anything that helps launch fairway woods higher is big for me. The carbon graphite crown sounds like an important piece of that. The counter-weighting, however, should theoretically increase clubhead speed thanks to the lighter shaft. I have struggled with lightweight shafts in woods and hybrids, so this could be a game changer. That gets my vote.

Back