When do you have that trip planned? I know there are a lot of THPers, myself included, who have been looking at playing it for a while.

I don't have a date planned yet but I know Hox30 and Putting4bird were talking about it also. That would be a great gathering to put together. My brother lives on the western side of South Dakota and was talking about meeting me there too. This is definitely something we should work on putting together.

I don't have a date planned yet but I know Hox30 and Putting4bird were talking about it also. That would be a great gathering to put together. My brother lives on the western side of South Dakota and was talking about meeting me there too. This is definitely something we should work on putting together.

Definitely keep us posted, I know we were contemplating the Prairie Club last year when we were organizing the Nebraska get-together

Welcome man! I'm newer and I can say this place is great.

Definitely keep us posted, I know we were contemplating the Prairie Club last year when we were organizing the Nebraska get-together

Sounds great. Maybe I'll put up a thread or add to the Nebraska thread sometime and bring that up.

I'm originally from Nebraska, born in a little town called Imperial. Lived in Lincoln for a few years as well.
Welcome to THP !

Go Big Red !!

Welcome to THP! I'm planning on playing heading your direction some time this summer to play The Prairie Club, it looks like a great challenge.

I've played the Pines Course the first year it was open. The clubhouse is beautiful with awesome views, the service was amazing, the course was excellent and a good challenge. Finding fairways and putting are a must.

Ah yea, North Platte. I remember visiting family there as a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Booger. I'm looking forward to watching you launch some bombs at an official event or gathering soon.

Welcome to THP!

is there much money in the long drive competitions or is it more about the challenge?

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

is there much money in the long drive competitions or is it more about the challenge?

There isn't much money in long drive contests. The only way to finish ahead for the year is to win the World Championship that the Golf Channel airs in October. For the most part, it is about the thrill of competition, the friendships and showing off.

Back