Footjoy - 2016 PGA Show

Outside of the classic designs, I just do not get, nor will I ever get, the love for FJ styles. But, to each their own.

For its comfort. I've got some of their SuperLites that are like walking on air. Only thing is the mesh doesn't block out the water, but have other shoes for those conditions.

IMHO, might be the ugliest shoe line in existence today. I just can't do FJ shoes.
Now, clothing?! That's another story! Love their polos and pullovers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the Icon Spikeless, that's about it. Really disappointed in FJ this year. They ruined the DNA IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

tactical golf boots!! I don't know, I hit the ball in a lot of places those might come in handy. Pair with some light color shorts... (kidding)

Great pictures. You guys make us feel like we are with you....Without the beers.

I am a big fan of the BOA lacing system - makes shoes more comfortable, imho.
Really like the spikeless that are to directly compete w ECCO - especially the gray/distressed black.

Nice looking shoes, and they are comfortable.

I love the fact that FJ has continued to get "younger" . Some really good stuff here

Top middle shoe is killer! The blue and orange ones, will have to find a pair. And the 1/4 zips and jackets just look amazing!

I love the fact that FJ has continued to get "younger" . Some really good stuff here

I give them credit for trying. But man its like there are a bunch of old geezers in a room trying to figure out what the kiddos think are cool these days.

I give them credit for trying. But man its like there are a bunch of old geezers in a room trying to figure out what the kiddos think are cool these days.

lol that's spot on. That was good, made me laugh.

I like the looks of the DNA shoes but not the others.

I just can't get understand their newer shoe design

I'm not a huge fan of anything here except the DNA's. I can't help but feel like Footjoy is getting "out Footjoy-ed" by their competitors lately.

Like that blue quarter zip, the "golf specialty" section scares me lol

As a retired cyclist and triathlete I understand BOA systems quite well as I used them in almost all of my cycling shoes. I can really appreciate that i na golf shoe. If you ever tried it you can understand the uniform tightening it provides. The hyper flex are still a shoe that interest me with the BOA. I have to see the new freestyle up close and personal to really comment on them but the one that interests me most there is the all black ones with the white FJ.

Back