THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

You know a good way to get on the Dean's List? Make sure to follow the PGA show coverage this week. Will certainly take notice as to who is active and following along with the crazy week that is here.
I hope this Dean's List is more flexible than the last one I failed to get on. I was always more of a C+ student....

Can't believe we'll be having signups for this one soon, with the PGA show right on the horizon.

Going to be a fun ride.

Can not wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever your ready we can get it done.

Yup I'm there too. I'm saving up my personal days for it

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Went in the garage and set up the hitting net and mat just to stay zoned in for this event but does any else ever have a range session where you feel like you just took 3 steps back from your last good session? I felt like my swing was completely different. Probably didn't help I had just got home from the gym but I've done it before without problems.

Went in the garage and set up the hitting net and mat just to stay zoned in for this event but does any else ever have a range session where you feel like you just took 3 steps back from your last good session? I felt like my swing was completely different. Probably didn't help I had just got home from the gym but I've done it before without problems.

All the time, my man. Especially if there's been any sort of layoff.

Six4three5 and I hit the sim for 18 tonight, 2 different courses for our league, working on swing to keep rust off for the rr. I played very well, he will post the scores later

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Heading out to the frozen tundra of Newport National in a couple hours to get a round in with ArtM. Should be interesting as it's currently 30*

Heading out to the frozen tundra of Newport National in a couple hours to get a round in with ArtM. Should be interesting as it's currently 30*
Really like that course try to play it every time I get up there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really like that course try to play it every time I get up there.

It's a great course, but will be cold today especially with the wind that's usually there

Should warm up a bit and at least save your wrists from the hard ground.

I might try to get some time on the GC2 or in the sim today or tomorrow, but other than that, a pretty packed non-golf weekend.

Looking for somewhere down here towards the coast with no snow for tomorrow morning. Doing work for RR.

Should warm up a bit and at least save your wrists from the hard ground.

I might try to get some time on the GC2 or in the sim today or tomorrow, but other than that, a pretty packed non-golf weekend.

Indoor golf is the way to go this time of year up here.

No a big fan of hitting off mats. Try to outdoors if at all possible. 25° with no wind is my limit.

No a big fan of hitting off mats. Try to outdoors if at all possible. 25° with no wind is my limit.

I'm not either it up here on the NH border the mats probably have more give than the ground does.

55 on Monday looks promising. Scrambling to find a who and where to play with. I've got a closing around 1pm then I might hit up Franklin Park if they're open.

I can't get out for a round on Monday but I am definitely hitting the range on my lunch break. No way I can pass up the chance to hit balls outside even if it's mats.

Sometimes you get more fatigue that others. Could be your core and big muscles needed a break. Give it a day and see if things don't get better.

Man after last night's league rounds for the indoor league were in on the Sim Maddog and I are in mid season form!!

cc1885963150cb4a1574192aa2475856.jpg

Little tough to see but 66 for me and 67 for Maddog!! We're ready to go to battle for Dean!!

ArtM and I got in a round today in prep for this at Newport National. Started out pretty well, but as the temps fell and the wind kicked in, the strokes went in the opposite direction. Still nice to get out there, Driver is starting to be more consistent and things are looking positive. Will be ready to roll

We have 4 groups heading to Avalon tomorrow. All the shore courses booked solid that are open. So far only missed one weekend in 2016. Not bad. I'll be more than ready for this event.

ArtM and I got in a round today in prep for this at Newport National. Started out pretty well, but as the temps fell and the wind kicked in, the strokes went in the opposite direction. Still nice to get out there, Driver is starting to be more consistent and things are looking positive. Will be ready to roll

Let me know if you guys can get out the weekend of the 14th I need some prep... My round was less than stellar today.

Let me know if you guys can get out the weekend of the 14th I need some prep... My round was less than stellar today.

I have my fitting on the 13th so I'm likely out for that weekend.

I'm not either it up here on the NH border the mats probably have more give than the ground does.

Haha true this time of year

will do

Back