Galen Marek I'm calling you out #ThpCallout

and one down!

Both par the par 5 7th still one up for me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

8148fe3eed9e7ae2f647328642aaa963.jpg

Galen comes up this short for Birdie. I of course top my 3 wood lay up my 3 hybrid to 40 yards, hit a LW to 10 feet and tie the hole. 1 up at the turn

Strait pull on the 10th for me cut the dogleg left perfect of course. Galen out the right needs your prayers.

After the violation of having my towel stolen I don't feel I can recover.

Last edited:
These are two GREAT guys.
I am enjoying this and if you guys have not picked up on the hysterical Galen Marek humor yet you are missing out.
Guy is a riot.

I've had a few laughs as well along the way. Those awkward hugs/handshakes.

Keep it up guys.

818aebfedcaf947d0f6ac46af3d0b644.jpg

Looking 117 middle but at least a club up hill think a smooth 9i

Caught it thin. I bogey. Galen didn't get off the tee. I take it. up 3

Someone get Galen a new towel. :D

Through 12? If so, still plenty of time for Galen to stop the bleeding.

Both hit really bad tee shots into the par 3 14th. Both needed to Carry over a bunker about thirty yards. Galen puts it to 15 misses. I put it to about 10 and make the par. Back to 3 up. Par 5 coming

Last edited:
09b4d79eb2806fe96fba03bf56f5dced.jpg

Approach into the green. I get a pop though.

Both hit the green both 3 putt bogey it. I get a pop go to 4 up to end his hopes and crush his dreams.

Great coverage and humor!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats AS on the crushing defeat. GM with a bit of misfortune with losing the towel before the match began. It wouldn't surprise me if AS pulls it out of his bag on the 19th and says "Oh by the way, I found this earlier. Is it yours?" LOL

Nice match fellas! Hilarious updates. Congrats on the win Awkward. The zombie blood shaft strikes!

Congrats Awkward. Great following along!

This was fun to follow.

Final score 4&3 great round. Galen (Paul) is a hell of dude. My final score was a 45/42. Great day of golf and THPing.

Enjoyed the humorous updates. Congrats AS in the win. Oh, and you can give him his towel back. ?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'd like to add a couple of things. The camera adds 20lbs and Awakward putted lights out. It was humbling to watch. It was a fun day and man we laughed the entire round. Awkward poured some sand into his divot and cigarette butt fell out and for some reason that was hilarious. But yeah someone lifted up my sweater took my towel and placed the sweater back onto my bag. I stole that towel fair and square from a hotel and for someone to to that is just upsetting.

Enjoyed the humorous updates. Congrats AS in the win. Oh, and you can give him his towel back. ?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
I really wish I knew the towel would have bothered him so becasue I would have actually stolen it. Alas someone did the dirty work for. I may or may not be 5 dollars light because of it.

Nice playing Mike. Fun following along today. Good to see some Handcrafted alums getting together.

Back