No More Shadow MikeDean441 you just got #THPCallOut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is a great callout!! Ive played with you both and my first thought is that no way 441 negotiated only 4 strokes from you lol. Even if it stays at 4 I can't bet against 441 plus he picked me in my callout. 441 for the win, sorry matt

Wow this is a great callout!! Ive played with you both and my first thought is that no way 441 negotiated only 4 strokes from you lol. Even if it stays at 4 I can't bet against 441 plus he picked me in my callout. 441 for the win, sorry matt
There were no negotiations i just caught wind of this at the same time as yall

Definitely not. He would have tried to swashbuckle me for 8-10.

This is going to be fun to follow live. Mikedean441 might be 10lbs. lighter by the time they play. May affect his swing and power...we shall see.

So not HOF tags vs a lot.

Think I'll go with mmaynard11 in this one.

441 has HOF tags and has a call out under his belt, gotta go with a proven winner. But it is close. 2&1.
#TeamOhioGettingReady

Talked to Matt...we are gonna push this one out to April at Boulder Creek and will setup a new thread closer to then.

Due to discussions and not to take away from the #THPKickoffClassic we have decided to move this from that weekend.

Stay tuned as a new thread for this call out will take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back