Illinois Top Golf Gathering Live Update Thread

Looks like you guys had a great time. Nice swing Pringles!

Hey Rambler, if you're seriously pondering getting a persimmon,PM me. I have a couple in good condition and id happily ship to you, Gratis.

So I have to ask the group who is going to the Chicago Golf Show at the end of the month?
I went last year to find out how to get more involved in golf.Sad to say I was very disappointed.Mostly booths selling package deals to resort courses or time share opportunities.Really a poor trade show.This was my 2nd golf trade show to attend,and it was easily the worst

Looks like a ton of fun! Next time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Might be out of you guys way but theres a golf expo one week before the Rosemont show in Tinley Park, IL. Usually is fun and you can catch some great deals on clubs.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Guys you might want to shift the regular local talk to the Chicago thread.

Wish I had found this thread last week instead of today! I live 5 minutes from Top Golf. I'll definitely be in next time! Would like to get out and meet some local THP'ers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought this was for a handful of guys.Is this open to a large number now so everyone in Chicagoland can get in?
Everyone in the albatross club can enter!

I thought this was for a handful of guys.Is this open to a large number now so everyone in Chicagoland can get in?

Its more than a handful and ANYBODY with a 2016 Albatross Club Membership can sign up.

Its more than a handful and ANYBODY with a 2016 Albatross Club Membership can sign up.
Going to wait to see how the game goes and how many people will be allowed in before I commit.

Going to wait to see how the game goes and how many people will be allowed in before I commit.

It was already announced in the appropriate thread.
9 THPers will be there.

Going through something that is truly once in a lifetime type of package.

Thanks JB, I saw this thread earlier and subscribed to it. Will definitely consider signing up for the Albatross.

Thanks JB, I saw this thread earlier and subscribed to it. Will definitely consider signing up for the Albatross.

I would say the Albatross club is a no brainier. Outside of access to awesome opportunities we would likely never have otherwise it is a small donation to help a worthwhile cause. I joined that I think within the same week I signed up for the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck, I just joined the site and Albatross last month and won an $85 shirt and shorts to go with it, for just replying which color I liked. It's a steal if you ask me.

The small size of some of the events makes them truly special and memorable. It's not like a big outing with 125 players where you might catch a glimpse of an industry pioneer. If Rodger Cleveland is at the event, or Michael Vrska, you can have a intimate conversation with them. You can fire off questions about wedge grinds or golf ball design. RFC might jump down in a bunker with you and correct something that changes your game. The experiences that THP is offering to the everyday golfer are unmatched and unbelievable. I look forward to the point in my life when time affords me more opportunity to sign up for and travel to events. Look back at some of the event live threads, you will get an idea of what the event are.

There are a bunch of us locally that get together and play fairly regularly as well. I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!

Back